Ticket Info

chappy

OS

Barclays Premier League

Monday April 22 - KO 8pm
Old Trafford
Ticket Allocation: 1,900
Prices: £45 [adults], £35.50 [u21s], £26 [over-65s], £26 [u18s], £17 [u16s] 
Wheelchair tickets: £17 to £45 for disabled supporters. Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970.

Friday March 8: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13* 
Wednesday March 13: 
On sale to season card holders who have attended at least one Premier League away fixture in 2012-13* 
Monday March 18: 
On sale to season card holders for 2012-13*
Tuesday April 2: On sale to supporters who have away booking history in 2012-13*
Wednesday April 10: On sale to supporters who have booking history *

Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

• 2 weeks later...

Our ticket website is weird, I can buy United away tickets despite it being ST holders, yet I cannot check tickets for Stoke away, I should not be able to get united tickets till April 2nd, it now begs the question do fans get tickets they are entitled too

Our ticket website is weird, I can buy United away tickets despite it being ST holders, yet I cannot check tickets for Stoke away, I should not be able to get united tickets till April 2nd, it now begs the question do fans get tickets they are entitled too

the same happend to my mate, he got a ticket for stoke away even though he had not got the right criteria

• 3 weeks later...

A few of my Man United supporting mates are going so I'm tempted to tag along with them. Never been to OT and our crowd should be up for it.

A did that once mate, feared the worst, and it was the game we won 1-0 with Gabby scoring the winner, great decision!

What are the chances of getting tickets on the night at the turnstile?? 

I wouldn't risk it mate.

Picked up 3 tickets today. Had no plans to go before today,

I did this too :). I was at Fulham and thought **** it

Â