The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Since Lerner's leaving, I don't see the point in beating him any more.  When fans believed it was in the best interest of the club, I could disagree with them, but understand that they thought they were doing what was best and right for the club.  Now it just sounds petty and spiteful to me.   (Just a personal opinion, not ITK  :) )

Many people have said his statement was like a farewell - which it was ......I doubt we will hear from him again.

However has he closed the AVFC chapter in his life ? - whatever happens now isn't on his watch - that statement ended his time as chairman - he's done with us - if a new buyer comes in great - over to BOA to sort it out - If one doesn't - what will be will be.

Our turnover is like 9th in the premier league so I would expect a good owner and manager to get us back into the top 10. Then you would hope finding ways to increase our turnover so we can compete in the top 6. 

Is it even possible to cheat like Man City / Chelsea and buy success in 1 or 2 years nowadays?

I think the Everton route is our most realistic option even though that seems a distant goal to achieve.

Lerner family have told him to sell up, because he is losing money and wants a rest from all matters.

Which members of his family mendi?

His daughter you know he has a family.

Lerner family have told him to sell up, because he is losing money and wants a rest from all matters.

Just his daughter? which one?

Whatever you think of his decision making, RL has spent a LOT of his own money on the club. It would be nice to see a bit more polite acknowledgement of this alongside all the slagging off.

Ultimately RL gave it a good go, and then realised he couldn't go on.

If he sells us to someone like the doughnut crew, I'll be furious. If he sells us to Megabucks McSuperrich I might just worship him as a god.

Why don't we wait and see what happens, because the most significant act by Randy Lerner the owner is in the process of being carried out, and we don't know the outcome yet.

Hmm.That he he spent a LOT of his money getting us from 16th with a weak squad to 15th with a weak squad.

Is it just the spending of the money I am praising?

The rollercoaster ride ends where it starts. Doesn't mean you haven't been on a ride just because you end up back where you started. We plummeted from the giddy heights of 6th, remember?

Edit: On reflection, a rollercoaster maybe isn't the best analogy. More like one of those rides where you're strapped into a seat that gets hoisted slowly up a tower and then plunges terrifyingly towards the unforgiving concrete before coming to a stop in the nick of time.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Just his daughter? which one?

why does it concern you.

because his family information is one thing that's actually quite difficult to find online, so i figured it'd be the one thing you would try to weasel out of giving any kind of information about. i was also half hoping you'd claim that his wife wasn't happy about things

• Like 2

Sorry i will not leak anything out. I tell you would be shocked to who i am talking to and why this person feels its right to leak  things out.

Edited by Mendi

Â