Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Made the right choices and we got a decent result

Agree. Now is not the time to post about how people would have reacted and put other forum members down by saying "if this happened, this would happen" now is a time to relax and accept a good draw.
Actually, many of us are posting about how people did react. Lambert's getting slated for not starting Delph, Gabby and Weimann but it's blatantly obvious that they didn't start because they weren't fully fit.
The looked fine when they came on.

They may not have lasted 90 mins but they were clearly fit enough to start.

You're obviously right.

Even though Lambert has said they only trained on Friday and they were nowhere near fit. But obviously, you know better than our manager :)

Hilarious gifs and such witty responses. I've no idea why you spend so much time complaining about girl problems in off topic.

A low ad hominem comeback when you obviously don't have a response to the argument. 

It didn't happen.. so no need to pick fault with forum members for things they haven't said. 

My point was that had the situation been reversed Clarke would be getting nothing but praise from fans on here for changing the game wheras Lambert is being slated by many for not starting players that weren't fully fit.

In the quote I used of yours, there was zero mention of what you have just said. It was just picking on forum members. Again.

Agree. Now is not the time to post about how people would have reacted and put other forum members down by saying "if this happened, this would happen" now is a time to relax and accept a good draw.
Actually, many of us are posting about how people did react. Lambert's getting slated for not starting Delph, Gabby and Weimann but it's blatantly obvious that they didn't start because they weren't fully fit.

You're obviously right.

Even though Lambert has said they only trained on Friday and they were nowhere near fit. But obviously, you know better than our manager :)

Hilarious gifs and such witty responses. I've no idea why you spend so much time complaining about girl problems in off topic.

Please tell me how this is a witty response? You've basically asserted that Lambert is a liar by saying that 'the 3 players were clearly fit' when LAMBERT HIMSELF came out and said they weren't and that they started training friday.

Keep the personal insults going though :)

Edited by StefanAVFC

You're obviously right.

A low ad hominem comeback when you obviously don't have a response to the argument.

Read above.

It didn't happen.. so no need to pick fault with forum members for things they haven't said. 

My point was that had the situation been reversed Clarke would be getting nothing but praise from fans on here for changing the game wheras Lambert is being slated by many for not starting players that weren't fully fit.

In the quote I used of yours, there was zero mention of what you have just said. It was just picking on forum members. Again.

Who was I picking on, and where have I done so in the past?

Edited by Mantis

You're obviously right.

Please tell me how this is a witty response? You've basically asserted that Lambert is a liar by saying that 'the 3 players were clearly fit' when LAMBERT HIMSELF came out and said they weren't and that they started training friday.

How were they not fit? Did they all break down the minute they ran? Or did they play at a fast physical pace for 35 mins?

You're obviously right.

Well that's certainly a post way below the belt. Quite pathethic respons to be honest.

You're obviously right.

How were they not fit? Did they all break down the minute they ran? Or did they play at a fast physical pace for 35 mins?

Lambert himself has said that they weren't fit enough to start. You clearly know more about physiotherapy than Lambert if you're arguing this point.

You're obviously right.

Lambert himself has said that they weren't fit enough to start. You clearly know more about physiotherapy than Lambert if you're arguing this point.

I don't think you need to be a physiotherapy expert. Use your eyes and tell me what happened for 35 mins.

Now i'm not arguing they would have kept that pace for 90 mins and i'll accept after injuries theres probably a risk of players getting injured when not fully fit but quite clearly those players showed they were able to start the game. How can you argue otherwise? What happened in that 35 minutes that makes you think it was physically impossible for them to start the game?

How can you come to that conclusion when they only played about 35 minutes?

That is hillarious and everything that is wrong with the modern day fan

Whats that then?

Right I'll make this clear.

Because our manager, who sees them everyday and knows their status with injury said they started training on Friday and were not fit to start.

How is that so confusing?

• Like 1

Because our manager, who sees them everyday and knows their status with injury said they started training on Friday and were not fit to start.

So are you telling me they would have broke down injured if they'd started the game? Like i said what was it about their performance for those 35 minutes that made you think there was no way they could have done that an hour earlier?

Because our manager, who sees them everyday and knows their status with injury said they started training on Friday and were not fit to start.

So are you telling me they would have broke down injured if they'd started the game? Like i said what was it about their performance for those 35 minutes that made you think there was no way they could have done that an hour earlier?

What if they had started, we'd gone 2-0 up then after an hour they were shattered and had to be replaced and then Albion pulled it back to 2-2, would that be better or worse?