Who is cooler Paul Newman or Steve McQueen?

cormd

Whos is coolest?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Whos is coolest?

• PAUL NEWMAN
    • STEVE McQUEEN

Had this argument with a few friends and family recently and I was shocked to find that concensus was farily split 50/50.

These guys were in their prime a bit before my time but I've seen a lot of their movies and to me it's McQueen no doubt about it.

What do my fellow villans think?

Guest RantinRob

I'd go for Steve, simply because he was buddies with Dennis Wilson, they used to go motorbiking together apparently

Steve McQueen is cooler, but Paul Newman - the real life man, not the Hollywood image - is the type of guy I strive to be. And don't forget that all Newman's Own profits go to charities helping disabled kids.

Steve McQueen drove large parts of the Bullit car scene. And most of the motorcycle riding was done in the Great Escape by him as well. Oh, and if you look carefully, the motorcycle he steels is an ancient pre war BMW. side valve job. As he jumps over the wall, it mysterioiusly turns into a Triumph Bonneville.

Steve McQueen drove large parts of the Bullit car scene. And most of the motorcycle riding was done in the Great Escape by him as well. Oh, and if you look carefully, the motorcycle he steels is an ancient pre war BMW. side valve job. As he jumps over the wall, it mysterioiusly turns into a Triumph Bonneville.

some ancient German thing or a true English beauty

that's like saying which would you jump on the queen mum or Princess Di (not now obviously)

Â