Sick Of Reading About Villa!

villa-revolution

David Villa that is! :bang: Don't get me wrong because he is a terrific player that I would just love to see on our playing staff but how many times do you enthusiastically come accross a Villa headline in your daily rag only to disappointingly discover that it is about him & not our Villa heroes?

Fleet Street et al please note accordingly :bang: :bang: - thank you! :lol:

Personally I won't be happy until we buy Federico Vilar, Cristian Villagra, Miguel Villalta, Leonardo Villán, Dídac Vilà, César Villaluz, Yann M'Vila, Jonathan Vila, Diego Villar, Víctor Villa and Emanuel Villa and line up thus...

keeper.png
Vilar

home.png
Villagra
home.png
Villalta
home.png
Villán
home.png
Vilà

home.png
Villaluz
home.png
M'Vila
home.png
Vila
home.png
Villar

home.png
Villa
home.png
Villa

Get it done Lambert.

It would be awesome if he did that. It would be even more awesome if when going through our team on the TV, the commentator read the players names out in the style of our "villa, villa, villa" chant.

We can keep Ron Vlar in that team though.

There was also a period of time when I wanted us to have a strike partnership of Dean Ashton and David Villa.

Edited by The_Rev

I also wanted us to sign Ashton and Villa a few years ago, as they were both great players but mainly, of course, for the same reasons as mentioned above! I think the nearest to anything like that in recent years was when we lined up with Ángel and Vassell up front, so we did have 'AV'.

Â