Alfred Finnbogason (Heerenveen)

Villan4Life

• 2 weeks later...

Lol if this link is true and we are against AC Milan then why are we bothering. I know the lure of the Premier League is possibly bigger than Serie A but we are hardly the best in our league right now and we will more than likely never offer him Champions League football in his 3-4 years here if he does choose us. It would be nice to get him but it's clear that this guy is a gem, one that has attracted bigger clubs than our own.

Lol if this link is true and we are against AC Milan then why are we bothering. I know the lure of the Premier League is possibly bigger than Serie A but we are hardly the best in our league right now and we will more than likely never offer him Champions League football in his 3-4 years here if he does choose us. It would be nice to get him but it's clear that this guy is a gem, one that has attracted bigger clubs than our own.

I'd guess why we're bothering is because, unlike AC Milan, we will put him STRAIGHT into the team. In fact, once signed, he will be rushed by helicopter from the airport to training ground, or indeed to Villa Park, as the case may be.

Really really need someone like this. Although I don't even know what he looks like, he seems to tick all the boxes: Attacking and creative midfielder: Tick; Young player: Tick; Aston Villa bigger than his current club: Tick; Goalscorer: Tick.

(we probably don't stand a chance :()

AC MIlan are a great club in the history of the game but at the moment it isnt the great lure it used to be (though still probably better than VP :(

Â