West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

It wasn't really a handball in the first. It hit him. Could do nothing about it and it was very high on the arm.

They hit the bar and could have had a penalty. Luck played no part in them winning.

They took too long to take a throw in in the first half so that's Zatman's critique of Pulis for tonight. :D

They were better from West Ham from start to finish though who simply didn't turn up. A surprise as West Ham played a full strength team today.

Sometimes you need a bit of luck though. They would've sold Brown Ideye if they'd signed Carlton Cole and here he is in incredible form that has come from nowhere given how he was playing before xmas.

No media outlet is hyping him up as the second coming of Mourinho....just making the fair and accurate statement that teams don't go down under his watch and the teams he takes over aren't always in a great situation. Compare West Brom now to how they looked under Irvine and how Palace looked under Holloway at the start of the season or even under Warnock to how he finished it.

That's why he;'s a better manager than the also rans.

• Like 1

yes but words removed like Jeff Stelling and his crew never mention all the money he wasted at Stoke do they. Wilson Palacios, Michael Tonge, Tuncay, James Beattie, Peter Crouch, Kenwyne Jones, Cameron Jerome etc

fwiw them players cost him over 40 million before salaries and he never got anything out of them

• Like 1

Good to see they've come dressed as seats today

Lets not take the piss too much - how many will bother going to Villa Park tomorrow?

8k more at villa park, can I go back to taking the piss out of their attendance of just under 20k with 5k of that being West Ham fans? Edited by The_Lions_Roar

would rather ahve west brom up than blose or leicester

i think with west brom its just rivalry not hatred like with blose

pulis has done well there we cant dispute that. but on the basis i think i prefer a young up and coming passionate guy like sherwood than a hoofball, rugby, dinosaur like pulis

lets not forget he did a mon as well which for me is unforgiveable no matter how good you are

would rather ahve west brom up than blose or leicester

i think with west brom its just rivalry not hatred like with blose

pulis has done well there we cant dispute that. but on the basis i think i prefer a young up and coming passionate guy like sherwood than a hoofball, rugby, dinosaur like pulis

lets not forget he did a mon as well which for me is unforgiveable no matter how good you are

Spot on with that last bit.

Unless you both have some intimate knowledge that nobody else has of the situations Pulis and MON were in when they walked, it seems a little absurd and perhaps rather childish to judge their actions as "unforgivable".

Â