Miwdeek football 24/26 October

andykeenan

2 teams i hate but credit to Celtic they have done their job really well and Barcelona havent really ripped through them except the goal.

Barcelona defence is awful am sure our back 4 from last season would get in that defence

Annoying that the Celtic game isn't on ITV or on the radio

Have you looked for a stream? I'm watching on Sky, but there are quite a few listed [edit: on wiziwig.tv - I've not tried short linking since the site was updated and it seems to have changed].

2 teams i hate but credit to Celtic they have done their job really well and Barcelona havent really ripped through them except the goal.

Barcelona defence is awful am sure our back 4 from last season would get in that defence

Who exactly? Hutton rather than Adriano; Warnock ahead of Jordi Alba; Collins instead of Mascherano; or Dunne ahead of Bartra?

well job of back 4 is to defend and Celtic had 2 set-pieces and scored 1 and caused chaos on the other. as good as they are attacking they are dodgy in defence, Depor arent great attacking and hit 4 past them at weekend

Depor did play well going forward against them at the weekend. Celtic are going to be a huge threat to Barça from set pieces, purely because they have a big height advantage. Even after conceding in this game and the four against Deportivo, I certainly know which defence I'd choose from this and Villa's of last season.

Â