Friedel or Lloris?

freddybouma123

Friedel or Lloris  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

Why was it a mistake? Because of the record? It's not AVB's job to ensure Friedel extends his record for the longest consecutive run of starts, it's his job to do what is right for Spurs and if that means giving Lloris a game here and there then so be it. Friedel is playing well at the moment and I guess Lloris has to wait for a dip in form or an injury. It is more difficult to take the first team spot if you are a substitute goalkeeper than any other position on the pitch, Lloris knows this and he should know it is only a temporary thing too. He played last night, I suspect he will be first choice in the FA cup games too. It's not like he is being left to rot.

I'd also argue the point that Friedel is better than Lloris.

I don't think he is.

But he's the established keeper in the side, and he's playing very well, so he's keeping his place. Until he does anything to justify being dropped, it's perfectly fine to keep him as first choice.

Why was it a mistake? Because of the record? It's not AVB's job to ensure Friedel extends his record for the longest consecutive run of starts, it's his job to do what is right for Spurs and if that means giving Lloris a game here and there then so be it. Friedel is playing well at the moment and I guess Lloris has to wait for a dip in form or an injury. It is more difficult to take the first team spot if you are a substitute goalkeeper than any other position on the pitch, Lloris knows this and he should know it is only a temporary thing too. He played last night, I suspect he will be first choice in the FA cup games too. It's not like he is being left to rot.

Because Lloris has a mistake in him in each game. He made a mistake against Villa, but Benteke missed the target. If he had scored, you would have said the opposite of what you just said. He even had a mistake in the Europa League this week. No wonder Friedel is back. This is MY OPINION. Lloris should not have startet against Villa. Screw the record. Do you have a problem with my opinion that Friedel is better?

I don't give a shit. Right now I find Friedel to be the better keeper. Don't need anybody to question my opinion like that.

so you blame Lloris for a Naughton mistake and you wonder why people are questioning your opinion ;)

Â