Nintendo Wii U

Si.

I'm waiting for an amazing game to come out for me to buy.

I thought SMG2 was a redo for Wii U but apparently it's just the Wii game, not changed in any way and the console (so I've read) does have to go into Wii mode. As I've already got the disc it's a bit pointless for me :)

Anything good coming out?

Galaxy 2, Metroid trilogy and DK Country Returns are all £8.99 each to download on the Wii U

I think Metroid works with the game pad too and you don't have to annoyingly put the console in 'Wii' mode to play them

Metroid will still need the Wiimote.

darren have you played super mario brothers wii u or 3D world? both excellent games

I've got Mario Bros 3d. Fantastic.

Get the 2d one as well its a real fun game, and its very cheap. You can pick it up for aroud £15

LOts of good titles coming out this year

darren have you played super mario brothers wii u or 3D world? both excellent games

I've got Mario Bros 3d. Fantastic.

Get the 2d one as well its a real fun game, and its very cheap. You can pick it up for aroud £15

LOts of good titles coming out this year

Which one? I've got this one Wii-U-Super-Mario-3D-World-E3-_543755534

Anyone know where I can get a cheap external hard drive for this?

stick a 64gb usb drive into it and you'll be grand
I've read that it's better to have one that is being powered separately and not by the console itself. Have you done it with a USB? I'd much prefer to use a USB drive if it's just as effective

Anyone know where I can get a cheap external hard drive for this?

stick a 64gb usb drive into it and you'll be grand
I've read that it's better to have one that is being powered separately and not by the console itself. Have you done it with a USB? I'd much prefer to use a USB drive if it's just as effective

Got a 64GB flash drive in a white wii u and a 32gb one in a black one - no problems

So I bought a 64GB flash drive, went to download DK Country Returns, got half way and it ways the USB storage device has been disconnected (error code 160-2713) and now it won't even start downloading it again even after I've formatted the USB.

Any tips or am I ****?

that's a very strange one. never come across anything like that before. few things to try

1) are you updated to the very latest wii u firmware?

2) disconnect the usb stick, power it all down, then unplug it for a couple of minutes

3) have you got anything important on the USB stick? if not, format it in a PC (fat 32 afaik), then pop it back into the Wii U in a different USB port, and format it again, then retry the download

4) download the game to your system storage (not the usb) then move it over to the usb when it's downloaded

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Nothing, it was brand new and I formatted it on the Wii U

4) Can't download if as the 8GB hard drive isn't big enough for it.

This is annoying, I'm not paying £40+ for an external HD, and it seems that this USB stick isn't going to work. I've just spent a tenner on a game that I can't even **** download

Â