Ashley Westwood

Nabby

The type 3 hoof and the comments about Dan Crawley's parents moving him to arsenal because of how villa fans treat small players are genius posts.

Not how Villa FANS treat small players, but how VILLA FANS ON VT (he said this forum specifically) treat small players. Genius.

I'm glad you're enjoying the posts, it's the first stage in accepting that I'm right.

BTW can anyone remember what Alan Hansen said about us on MOTD last night? Didn't watch it. He should have had something positive to say about Westwood.

The type 3 hoof and the comments about Dan Crawley's parents moving him to arsenal because of how villa fans treat small players are genius posts.

Not how Villa FANS treat small players, but how VILLA FANS ON VT (he said this forum specifically) treat small players. Genius.

Sorry.

Then it's better than I originally gave it credit for!!

I'm glad you're enjoying the posts, it's the first stage in accepting that I'm right.

BTW can anyone remember what Alan Hansen said about us on MOTD last night? Didn't watch it. He should have had something positive to say about Westwood.

Actually Con all Hansen said was that you're a bloody genius & that as soon as the show is over he can't wait to check out your charts to confirm that hoof ball from Westwood.

He also said you will never win anything with kids but that you will win the Champions League with Con charts Analysis.

Keep posting Con - It's such an entertainment. :)

the ball that landed near Agbonlahor was, technically, a hoof.

What are you going on about, hoof, how was it a hoof, it was a placed pass for Gabby to run on to and outpace Bassong. If I didn't have 5 warning points I would be saying slightly more than this :D

Comical post though

What are you going on about, hoof, how was it a hoof, it was a placed pass for Gabby to run on to and outpace Bassong. If I didn't have 5 warning points I would be saying slightly more than this :D

Comical post though

You don't now have 5 warning pts! It's now  actually 10 after the above shocking outburst! How dare you!  :P 

Comical post though

I don't think he's talking about that pass.. not even a pass from the Norwich-game. Page 59.

Up to 6 assists for the season now.

Two corners.

One cross from the right.

One through-ball.

Two short passes to someone who scored from long range.

I still maintain that the non-assist long pass against Liverpool that Agbonlahor knocked down for Benteke was a hoof.

Haha I have Villa-revolution :) and I need to be a good lad and not be outspoken anymore  ;)

Talking Common sense AVflife - that's 15pts your upto now! Keep this up & you will be banned 4 life & banished forever to sit & study charts that clearly identify the true meaning of a class 3 Ashley Westwood hoof.

Ours is not to do or die, and not to be a naughty boy! :P

Haven't got a clue how anyone including CON can say Westwood's pass was a huff, it didn't even leave the floor lol. Con were you on the piss after we won when you wrote that :D

Haven't got a clue how anyone including CON can say Westwood's pass was a huff, it didn't even leave the floor lol. Con were you on the piss after we won when you wrote that :D

Come on Con.............time to come clean............you were, weren't you.  ;)  Please own up, no need to be coy, because I'm trying my hardest here to stop Avflife getting a further ban here.

What did Gabby send you out of your scull on?

It was those 3 sneaky Pts of Hoofmeister wasn't it? :)

In that case, please can you save some for me & Avflife so that we can finally make head or tail of your charts!

Mind you, it will take a lot more than 3 pints mind. more like 50,000

Cheers! - (Hoofer to you) :P

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

Tbf to Con he didn't mean Westwoods pass to Gabby yesterday but the one against liverpool. (I think and hope) I was the one who suggested that the pass yesterday would be called a hoof, but I was just joking.

Tbf to Con he didn't mean Westwoods pass to Gabby yesterday but the one against liverpool. (I think and hope) I was the one who suggested that the pass yesterday would be called a hoof, but I was just joking.

Pelle...........So your the naughty boy! And there's me & Avflife coming close to a ban & poor old Con taking all this stick. What were you boys all drinking in Scruffy Murphy's last monday night v Sunderland?

Hoofmeister 3 :P

It will now need one off Con's hoof 7 charts to get you off the hook from this outrageous confession ;):P 

Hoofing aside. Only on VT would a player, stepping up from league 2 to have the season he's just had, be criticised. A key player for us for a the next few years. Oozes quality

Hoofing aside. Only on VT would a player, stepping up from league 2 to have the season he's just had, be criticised. A key player for us for a the next few years. Oozes quality

Hey Omariqy, how's it going, great result for our boys yesterday. What's the latest regarding Dale Stephens as I believe your the ITK on this one?

Ps - sorry it's slightly off topic but that Hoofmeister is bloody potent! :)

Come on Con.............time to come clean............you were, weren't you.  ;)  Please own up, no need to be coy, because I'm trying my hardest here to stop Avflife getting a further ban here.

What did Gabby send you out of your scull on?

It was those 3 sneaky Pts of Hoofmeister wasn't it? :)

In that case, please can you save some for me & Avflife so that we can finally make head or tail of your charts!

Mind you, it will take a lot more than 3 pints mind. more like 50,000

Cheers! - (Hoofer to you) :P

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry Con, but I swear its you with the heat maps am I correct ;) Hahahaha Villa-revolution I don't want to be banned again, like expressing my opinion on here day in day out. Westwood is a quality player, the step-up from League 2 to the Premiership is massive, so considering his 'huffing' of the ball for several goals this season has been very impressive.