Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Two games in a row now for Wigan where the opposition have played a period of the game without a recognised striker. What a load of bollocks!

I hope Swansea and West Brom both get fooking relegated next season!

Why would you want Swansea to go down??

They are one of the better sides in the league to watch. A proper success story and blueprint for how sides should play when they come up.

Don't want to sound out of order or anything but it does nark me that a Welsh team is occupying a place in the English Premier League. I have non-English relatives so please no accusations of me being racist. I just think you might as well have teams from Scotland and Ireland if you are allowing the Welsh teams in.

However, you are right in saying they are one of the better sides to watch.

Don't think Villa are allowed a full allocation for this fixture. Anyway you can just go in the home end, if you know how to behave that is  ;)

We can't get in. 2 game BH and no cash turnstile on the day :(

Hopefully if we're safe we'll get another 2,000 tickets.

blackburn is very much a football town.

Yes, but have you been there?  It's a village just off the motorway, I doubt if there is enough people in Blackburn to fill the stadium!

<disclaimer>Okay, I'm obviously exaggerating...</disclaimer>

if you have an internet connection then you can watch this game, look for um, info on streaming football. not necessarily in that order and perhaps with a dot not on.

Stupid work Internet, and I am not paying 20 bucks a month for FoxSoccer2Go