Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

This QPR-Wigan match is damn near unwatchable.

QPR have a bunch of talent that has no idea how to play together, which is odd considering Redknapp is a footballing God that would have solved all our problems, and Wigan are just awful.

Exactly. QPR have picked up 19 points from 18 games under Redknapp. I don't care how bad a state the club was in when he arrived... given the talent they have available that is a shocking return.

Looking at QPR, is there anyone we would want off that squad.

We need creativity, so Tarrabt or Hoilett would make sense, but are either of them worth the wages they are being paid?

Samba has been shocking lately. Remy is talented, but not worth his wages.

QPR are in trouble.

If we finish above Sunderland we'll be alright I reckon. They'll take the last relegation spot as their run in is so tricky; although I think Stoke could be dragged down if they don't start finding the net. QPR & Reading are gone.

If we can't finish above either Sunderland or Stoke we frankly deserve to be relegated. I'd rather see Stoke gone to be honest, although Di Canio is an odious fascist prick.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

It was a shocking challenge. He should have been shown 2 red cards.

IMHO it was clumsey and the wigan player was quicker to react,

No worse than the wigan players tackle that done the newcastle lad a few weeks ago and there chairman and manager still deffend the challenge to date!

Be interesting to hear what those pair of knob heads call dangerous play today!

I didn't realise the games that Wigan have coming up, Man City (a) West Ham (a) Spurs (h) WBA (a)

We really, really need QPR to win this one.

You think those are easy games?

No, i think if they lose this then there is a chance for us to pull away so they can't catch us

Hello .. 

Fairly sure we will be above Sunderland when we play them. That will be a big match.

I'm really afraid .. We need to win against Fulham !

I was willing Newcastle to lose to Fulham so in the Derby .. even if somehow Sunderland won .. Newcastle will still be there ! Now We really need Newcastle to win or atleast draw .. where we win against Fulham ..

To be honest we really need Wigan to atleast draw .. if they win we will have much pressure ..

I was thinking that if QPR Won .. they could win the next to and come to 33 points !

Well I'm not sure what to say .. I'm praying to god that everything comes ok !!

I think we really need a win against Fulham to have some breath !!

Hello ..

I watched some of Chelsea Vs Sunderland game .. They weren't really that bad I'm afraid !!

Well maybe not as bad as I was reading before !

Hello .. 

Hello.

That's something which I use to write in arabic in every post .. so it's just a habbit for me lol ..