609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

get in stokeyyyyy

lots of games going in our favour just need reading not to win

what else you want mate!

could do with a big winning scratch card in the local post office...

off ya go!

Even if the results remain as is... will mean nothing if we dont get a win.

That's Wigan and QPR taken care of.

Now here's where Reading come back and win. I've lost count of how many points they've won in the last ten minutes of games recently.

i got faith in stoke, they must be able to keep their shit together for ten minutes.. they are not us after all..

norwich is becoming interesting for us. this is a game they should win at home.

their next games Everton (H), ManU (A)

thery'e still some points out of the relegation zone, but they are one of the teams that are likely to get sucked in if they they don't start picking up points soon.

also, wigan and QPR losing with 3 goal difference is a plus. if we can do something about our goal difference.

Edited by AXD

This is huge game against west ham if we come out like we did against everton we can win this and we've got great hope of getting out of this but if we come out like first half against Newcastle which lets face it is more likely because our players can't handle the pressure of big games then carroll will run amuck and if we draw or lose this weekend then that is the last nail for me it's the biggest game maybe in our history we got to win by all costs

And we play all fellow relegation fodder.

west ham aren't in the relegation shake up at all

not yet. I wasnt referring to them. I was referring to Reading Wigan and QPR...........

I only just noticed that we are playing Wigan on the last day of the season, THAT could be a spicy affair :(

Is there anyone on here who would take now the hypothetical situation that we need to draw against them to stay up if it were offered to them?

Results couldn't have gone any better so far today. We win tomorrow we are out of the bottom 3 and also drag Newcastle to with in 3 points of us and Norwich and Fulham to with in 5 points.

Massive game for us tomorrow and 3 points is a must. I really hope we get a decent crowd as we need everyone pulling in the same direction to help get us out of this mess.

Edited by markavfc40

Need City to do the business against Southampton today. 

Then we need us to win tomorrow (huge ask...) 

I have a tiny bit of faith - As we still have to play the teams around us. Reading (A), QPR (H) , Wigan (A), Sunderland (H), Norwich (A) Fulham (H). These are the games now we should be targeting to win. Win those and we'll be safe.