Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

We just let in 8 goals in two games against the best sides in the league and our manager says he cannot fault any of the players for their showings. And then people think we are going to finish in the top half? 9 points in 12 games, that equals around 6 or 7 victories at the end of the season given our current trend. 10th last season were WBA with 47 points, we ned 38 more getting there, in 26 games. A lot of good shit has to happen for us to get there, and except for wishful thinking and denial, what makes anyone think we have the power to get there? We can stay up, I guess the odds would be that we are just about too good to go down against Soton, Reading, Wigan and QPR. The thing that I am most afraid of is that all of those teams, expect that battle, go into every game expecting to win using grit rather than penanche - and they have all been there in the battle over the last seasons.

I would say the chances of a top 10 is less than 2%.

My worst fear has just come through with Hughes sacked and Redknapp ready to take over. QPR will improve dramatically now and will pull away from the drop zone probably at our expense as well when we play them. It will now be between Reading, Wigan, Southampton and ourselves for the drop unless Kindergarden Cop Lambert signs the right type of player in January.

• Like 1

My worst fear has just come through with Hughes sacked and Redknapp ready to take over. QPR will improve dramatically now and will pull away from the drop zone probably at our expense as well when we play them. It will now be between Reading, Wigan, Southampton and ourselves for the drop unless Kindergarden Cop Lambert signs the right type of player in January.

Unfortunately your idea of the "right type of player" is anybody who has lots of Premier League experience, regardless of whether or not they're any good.

You have inferred it with you posts. You're always crying about Adam for example when he's not even that good.

No, we're not talking about Adam. Answer the question. Where have i stated that someone with Premiership experience would be good enough regardless of ability?

I said you've inferred it.

Unfortunately your idea of the "right type of player" is anybody who has lots of Premier League experience, regardless of whether or not they're any good.

No you didn't. Read your own post above and then answer my question.

Hmm. Reading is FUNdamental.

Adam is playing well for Stoke and in their first team and i have referred to Adam in comparison to KEA who can't even get into our midfield such as it is at the moment. So your point was?

No you didn't. Read your own post above and then answer my question.

Show me where I have said that you said that's what your right type of player is.

Read your own posts and my own posts and you'll see that I said what your idea of that type of player is and when you asked me where you had said that I said you inferred it.

Morpheus has banged on about berbatov more than any other player.

I don't think you could use him as an example of just wanting a player with experience regardless of their talent.

Show me where I have said that you said that's what your right type of player is.

Read your own posts and my own posts and you'll see that I said what your idea of that type of player is and when you asked me where you had said that I said you inferred it.

Have you read what you posted?

I don't think you could use him as an example of just wanting a player with experience regardless of their talent.

Berbatov isn't the right kind of player for us. Too old and would cost too much in wages.

Yes. Have you?

Of course he has BJ10. It just another one of his pathetic attempts to try and point score especially when in our last debate he quite obviously doctored a post to suit his own debate. Its even more pathetic now that he can't even accept his own posts.

Adam is playing well for Stoke and in their first team and i have referred to Adam in comparison to KEA who can't even get into our midfield such as it is at the moment. So your point was?

That he did say you inferred that was the player you like. Try to keep up.