Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Why is everyone treating the word "transition" in the positive guise ? Are people blind ? We have been transitioning from a top 6 side to a championship side for 3 years by selling our best players and replacing them with garbage. The transition will be complete come May 13, probably sooner.

Why is everyone treating the word "transition" in the positive guise ? Are people blind ? We have been transitioning from a top 6 side to a championship side for 3 years by selling our best players and replacing them with garbage. The transition will be complete come May 13, probably sooner.

Transition to a Championship "will" be complete come May 2013? FFS there is no "will" at all as it's not a certainty like some are making out.

I don't get all this "its only been 9 games" nonsense

Have you people looked at the fixtures we have coming up?

I really can't see where our next point is going to come from let alone a win

You can't see Sunderland? Time to visit the optometrist.

Depending on which team Lambert plays i fancy us to nick all three points.

Holman should be dropped. No end product and a very limited footballer. He should be a squad member and no more than that! I'd rather see Herd playing instead with a five in midfield and Benteke up front on his own. N'Zogbia and Ireland also have to play and then stick with the same feckin team bar injuries until we can sign some decent players in January.

The pro Lambert brigade are all saying that the new players need time to gel but if Lambert keeps changing the team how are they going to gel?

It is funny how you can completely agree and completely disagree with points in the same post.

I think dropping Holman would be a mistake, but I would like to see him played next to KEA instead of Delph. He has the engine needed to play DCM and still pushes forward. That is exactly what we need.

You are correct about Lambert though. He needs to find our best XL quickly and stick with it. He also needs to stop making useless subs. Someone gave what our record would be if games ended at halftime (4 wins and 2 draws?), and I think that says a lot about our squad depth and PL's ability to change in game. We have to improve both.

Ever since O'Neill took over people on here have built Sunderland up to be some sort of juggernaut.

That I agree with, they are poor and rely on fletcher alone to score. Very beatable side, even though on current form I expect us to scrape a draw

We've won 8 premiership games since the start of the 11/12 season and people think its ridiculous if some fans don't think we'll win our next game. Really that's unbelievable negativity?

No one said they think it's ridiculous that some fans don't think we'll win our next game. What some do think is ridiculous however is how some are acting as if Sunderland are a top side we have little hope of beating.

i find it ridiculous that the way people are going on were going down with minus 38 points and we wont win again this season or for the rest of time. if you really feel that way i suggest watching something like snooker or bowls if you cant handle the ups and downs of football.