General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General, the Blooz derby game is on sky this year and we are bound to sell out the away end.

Many of us refuse to pay the amount Blooz have asked in previous seasons so based on this I believe it is totally feasible for Villa to show the game at VP - Holte Suite ???

can you say if there are any plans for this, would love to go

that would be great...

means i wouldnt have to pay a fortune to sit in their tinpot little shed, adding to their coffers, while catching flees and cooties...

would rather give my money to the villa and be surrounded by people who evolution hasnt skipped a couple million years...

general id like to second the idea of the blues game.

maybe havng some option for fans in and around villa park.

offer a meal in the corner flag then game on a screen in the north?

maybe a competition to watch it in the holte hotel, with special guest(s) in attendance?

then obviously the game shown on a screen (maybe a bit bigger than the last one) in front of the holte??

just some ideas. im still going to be on look out for you at villa, still owe you a pint! lol.

Gen

Two points

a) regarding the post last week that you referred to "don't screw it up". Obviously I don't know coz I didn't post it, but I really don't think it was aimed at the new board - but the old one. What I think the guy was getting at was the previous geriatric egomaniac swanned into Villa in the late 60's banging on about how this club would be wonderful and it would be the "fans" club - but then he became up himself and he "screwed it up" and we sufferred for the next 30 yrs - we (and I think that is 99.9% of Villa fans trust you all completely and are almost certain we will get it right - but I just think he was saying "don't be like the last guy - pleeeassssee !!"

B) onto my question. Someone has asked about does Rany have to be there as MON does all the stuff regarding transfers- so, and a logical question - if MON is in the USA are we to believe there will be no transfers until we get back (unless we sign someone from Chelsea - hint hint !!)

Gen

B) onto my question. Someone has asked about does Rany have to be there as MON does all the stuff regarding transfers- so, and a logical question - if MON is in the USA are we to believe there will be no transfers until we get back (unless we sign someone from Chelsea - hint hint !!)

Randy was in UK yesterday as i saw him in the local petrol station.

General, sorry if this has been asked before but will some of the new food be available for the Inter game?

Rebecca Starkey is the one you need to speak to. She made a point of saying we could contact her if we had any questions. If you want here e-mail PM me.

General Krulak here:

1. Randy was in UK until yesterday. He does NOT have to be in UK when player deal goes down.

2. USA trip will not impact on negotiations...as you have seen, they take time.

3. Jas Basi: It was our pleasure...the two lads will do great!! Let's see some pictures after it is all over.

4. No special guests going to the game other than some folks from Cleveland.

5. DVD of 82 Celebrations....I will check and see where that stands.

6. Good idea re. Blooz game....I will see what can be done.

Hi General,

I can understand things will change re: the new website and premium services, but is there any chance of a repeat of the 2005/06 offer? Season ticket holders were given a free year access to Villa World.

With the club reverting to 2005/06 season ticket prices, I thought it might be worth a shot!

a) regarding the post last week that you referred to "don't screw it up". Obviously I don't know coz I didn't post it, but I really don't think it was aimed at the new board - but the old one. What I think the guy was getting at was the previous geriatric egomaniac swanned into Villa in the late 60's banging on about how this club would be wonderful and it would be the "fans" club - but then he became up himself and he "screwed it up" and we sufferred for the next 30 yrs - we (and I think that is 99.9% of Villa fans trust you all completely and are almost certain we will get it right - but I just think he was saying "don't be like the last guy - pleeeassssee !!"

That was my post.

What I was trying to say was:

1. We've had a lean time of it for a long time now.

2. In the past, we won the biggest prize of all and got relegated 5 years later - how's that for a false dawn? We could have been like Liverpool and built on our success, but didn't

3. We've had so many false dawns before.

4. I don't doubt the board are doing their utmost best to get things right.

5. We have a recent history of underachievement and mediocrity.

6. If we sound like we're incredibly demanding or suspicious at the moment, it is largely because of the five points above.

7. We've very little reason to suspect you won't get it right (but, hey. blind faith is dangerous too) , but if things don't get better (compared to years gone by), prepare for much outpouring of emotion, because of the first 5 points.

So, yes, you were not that far off.

6. Good idea re. Blooz game....I will see what can be done.

The club has, in the past, beamed back the away game to a big screen set up infront of the holte end with the lower holte being filled to watch it. Was a great idea and a good atmosphere. Think it was £5 or £10, so miles better than being ripped off.

Keep up the amazing work that you do with the fans general, i hope that repeat questions that have to be revisited over and over are not putting you off from posting on our message boards.

General Krulak here:

1. I believe that Villa World will be free to ST holders but let me check on that. I think that at the end of the day, we might be better off if all fans had access to Villa World and that the content be something that all fans would "flock towards." Let me work on this one.

2. I spoke to Randy about Tv for the Blooz game...perhaps at the Holte Suite and Holte Hotel. He agreed that this is something we should look at. Obviously MON and the Squad will want as many passionate fans as possible in the stands at St. Andrews...because we know that the environment will be a tough one. But we should be able to get as many fanatics as possible in the stands...and at the Holte.

General Krulak here:

2. I spoke to Randy about Tv for the Blooz game...perhaps at the Holte Suite and Holte Hotel. He agreed that this is something we should look at. Obviously MON and the Squad will want as many passionate fans as possible in the stands at St. Andrews...because we know that the environment will be a tough one. But we should be able to get as many fanatics as possible in the stands...and at the Holte.

Oh don't you worry General, we'll all our tickets for the Sty, no matter how much the tramps charge us for tickets. There's always more who'll want to watch it at Villa Park though.

General Krulak here:

Oh don't you worry General, we'll all our tickets for the Sty, no matter how much the tramps charge us for tickets. There's always more who'll want to watch it at Villa Park though.

Geenral we would sell out the tickets at St blandrews there is no doubt about that and I want to see the game in a pub style atmosphere, can't do that in Birmingham and safely

general, one season (it was the famous david Dunn trip game) - Villa screened the game from the Sky in the Holte Suite and in front of the Holte End - the Holte Suite screening cost more but included a brilliant traditional english breakfast (the kick off was 12 noon) - it was absolutely brilliant and the breakfast was great too! We also had a free glass of bucks fizz in the price

General C:

One question, can you hire me for a job at Villa Park? ;)

I speak Spanish fluently, and can communicate well in Portuguese. I have a TEFL, meaning I can teach English as a Foreign Language. This means any players you buy will have an instructor to teach them English. :)

I have a huge passion for the game and support Aston Villa 150%.

I'd work cheap and efficiently and give everything my best. My dream job is to work for the best team in the world, Aston Villa F.C.

I understand if you don't want or need me, but a private message would be nice to acknowledge that you have at least read this post. Cheers, keep up the good work.

Up the Villa,

Sincerely,

Brendan J. Mahoney