FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I seriously don't understand how lucky some people get with ultimate team packs! I know someone that got Van Persie and Bale in the same pack and he told me that he's had Van Persie in packs three times now!!!

Here is the kicker though and I promise you this is true... Someone on my friendslist got Ronaldo in a pack, he put him up for auction and he sold for 1.7 MILLION coins!!! I called bullshit on that because that just seems too far fetched BUT it was true! He showed me pictures on his phone that he had taken as proof because he knew people like me would question it. I've never seen anything like that on ultimate team before. The most I had seen when browsing was a bid for 285,000.

The best I have ever got in a pack is Danny, the Portugal midfielder who is an 83 overall. I just cannot get anyone decent in packs and it annoys the life out of me!

I had Ronaldo last year in a pack, unfortunately he wasn't worth 1.7m coins then lol sold him for 650k so wasn't too bad! That's by far the best I've ever had though.

I did get 2 In Form cards in one pack once, unfortunately they were the shit In Form cards, worth FA!

I know some guy who got the acheivement for opening 50 packs on the first day the Fifa 13 EA Season Pass was released... He has since spent around £70 on packs. Bearing in mind this guy is late 20's and has a wife + a kid. Personally think it is massively excessive. I don't spend cash on packs, I play games and just buy packs when I have enough.

• Like 1

In fairness, it's up to people how they spend their own money. They've earned it. However, personally I do find it staggering.

I did spend up to £20 on packs in total last year, but sold all my coins on eBay around the end of the season and pretty much made my money back and stuck to career mode and online seasons for a while before FIFA 13 was released. This year I've not bought any packs and don't intend to, but have done surveys etc to earn MS points and spent them on FIFA, but I was quite happy to do that.

As for players going for a ridiculous amount of money, when I was looking to buy Sergio Ramos I saw him go for 380,000 coins in one auction. I assume it was a kid being ridiculous or someone, somehow, making a stupid mistake. He's worth nowhere near that much. I'd love to be the guy who sold him, though!

I guess i'm quite lucky that I love having a really crap 4.5star team. Playing with the best players really doesn't interest me (The AI does most of the work for you). When you have a shit 4.5star team then beat a 5star team it feels so much better. For me there's absolutely no enjoyment in playing with 5star teams.

I'm babysitting on my own tonight but the lil monkey always goes to bed at about 7.30pm, so say about 8pm we start?

I'm still devastated about the last season, if only Falcao scored that 1 on 1 we would have had two wins to get for the title :(

Silly Falcao

I'm babysitting on my own tonight but the lil monkey always goes to bed at about 7.30pm, so say about 8pm we start?

I'm still devastated about the last season, if only Falcao scored that 1 on 1 we would have had two wins to get for the title :(

Silly Falcao

:(

Was on my hattrick as well

And yeah 8 sounds good :thumb:

We WILL win it this time. I'll stock up on the Heinekens, always play better when i'm drunk :)

Â