21st Century Training

NIVillan

If you saw the pictures of the team training you couldnt fail to see the Catapult Sports bands being wore across the chests.

This is advanced performance monitoring equipment so it looks like Lambert is dragging the training techniques and performance monitoring into the 21st Century.

Quite a few of the top Fotball and Rugby clubs are using this tech.

Good News that we are finally joining them

I'm pretty sure I saw some of the team wearing these last season during training sessions too.

I might have missed that - Looking at the information on the site Villa are not listed as one of the teams that use them, West Brom are though!

BTW, guys, McLeish has gone now, the nightmare is over, so maybe it is time to stop slagging off the club at every possible opportunity.

I'm depressed at the suggestion that our choice to use a particular product - one of many on the market - to monitor players' fitness, is a sign that a club has "joined the 21st century".

Villa's training facilities and operations have been well ahead of most premier league clubs for some time and it surely isn't right to portray us as having been behind the pace in this area?

Â