No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MysteryMan tweeted lambert is not coming to villa

:?: News to me

Is that you saying its not you tweeting or that Lambert is coming? :detect:

Sorry MM going crazy with all this hysteria. Apologies!!

An ITK on H&V reckons Lambert was the main target (he stated this earlier in the day) but it appears it won't be happening now, therefore we will get OGS.

AVFCMYSTERYMAN says lambert maybe off somewhere but not to villa. We have our man!!! His quotes not mine
FFS that isn't him.

Have you a link to this mantis?

An ITK on H&V reckons Lambert was the main target (he stated this earlier in the day) but it appears it won't be happening now, therefore we will get OGS.

AVFCMYSTERYMAN says lambert maybe off somewhere but not to villa. We have our man!!! His quotes not mine
FFS that isn't him.

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=47089.2010

Guy's called Eastie. He's posted in there a lot.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our club, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

:D

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our club, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

:crylaugh:

Best post in this thread. :lol:

FFS that isn't him.

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=47089.2010

Guy's called Eastie. He's posted in there a lot.

Cheers

I was far too confused :'(

I don't know about that.

F5

F5

F5

If Gazton has known since his first "Welcome Ole" we should wallop him for putting the rest of us chumps through an emotional rollercoaster. (Valhalla might not agree mind)

This is what I don't get right. Gazton was sure then (Thursday night) that OGS was gonna be Villa manager, yet it seems he was just one of a few candidates and it looks like only now that a decision is being made. So what I'm asking is was the decision made ages ago?

Too confused?! You should have tried understanding it when that **** wally was talking about global security threats and making up that dogs dinner!!

I've just realised. I don't want Ole. I don't have £100000000 to donate to villatalk