Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

i see him as a player that if he was to leave, all of the top 5 would go for him, chelsea and arsenal have definatly been linked as have tottenham, and i don't suppose manchester united and liverpool would pass up the opportunity of signing him?

we aren't able to compete with the top 4 for players, so in my book hes unrealistic, and i can't see why he would want to leave manchester city for another mid table team, he might as well hold out for a move to one of the better teams in the league

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if he's no longer concidered first choice? Suddenly not so silly......

CAN I JUST ADD WHY IS HEINZE NOT 1ST CHOICE. EVRA IS ABSOUTELY SHIT. he is only 1st choice because heinze is just recovered from injury

Evra has slighly improved from rubbish to bad.

I dont think youve seen Evra this season. His been superb. No really he has, being that he was so awful last season, his the most improved player outside Villa park i would say.

Manure actually have 4 left backs if you count Silvestre who's played there countless times in the past and Richardson wh oplayed there very badly last season so one will currently be avaiable. Evra's done alright although the way he plays, I think he'd be more suited to left midfield.

Henize's still better though and got another injury from the world cup so has missed the first month or so of the season and is still a bit injured but once fit he'll be first choice and so no chance fo coming to us.

Richardson would def be available HQ, and I have been suggesting him for a while. He could turn into a very decent player but if he didn't start every game then he couldn't complain. It's all about options and Richardson would certainly be someone I'd be looking at if I were MON.

To be perfectly realistic, I think MON would go for these players:

1. Kevin Nolan

2. Wayne Bridge

3. James Milner

Nolan is English and a fighter, typical MON-player. Bridge is a natural assumption, as he is the best left back at Chelsea and available. Milner is a given in my opinion.

MON is a bit boring in the transfer-market I presume, he doesn't want to get involved with players who are too big-headed.

I think he will def go back in for Milner but I think SWP might be an option.I'm not syaing we will get him but if he became avliable I think we would have a bash.Given Chelsea's track record for selling players for a huge loss on what they paid I think he could go for around £6mil.Also SWP will want first team football fro next season going into Euro 2008(asuming we get their under that muppet McClaren)right now he is battling with Lennon who is a first choice at Spurs.

Also we should consider MON firsts season at Celtic as thats when he spent the most money.He brought players like Sutton and Thompson who had dissappointed at thier clubs after being successful elsewhere.

To be perfectly realistic, I think MON would go for these players:

1. Kevin Nolan

2. Wayne Bridge

3. James Milner

Nolan is English and a fighter, typical MON-player. Bridge is a natural assumption, as he is the best left back at Chelsea and available. Milner is a given in my opinion.

MON is a bit boring in the transfer-market I presume, he doesn't want to get involved with players who are too big-headed.

Three players who I'd happily sign Roca. Not sure about Richardson, did alright for the Baggies as an attacking central midfielder but I don't rate him on the left.

Bridge aint available at all, Jose has said he is there for competition for Cole.

If Cole gets injured who they gonna play there, infact if Terry get injured who is gonna play there as well? Chelsea are not that flush with defenders it surprises me.

Bridge aint available at all, Jose has said he is there for competition for Cole.

If Cole gets injured who they gonna play there, infact if Terry get injured who is gonna play there as well? Chelsea are not that flush with defenders it surprises me.

A player of Wayne Bridge's quality is not going to be happy as 2nd choice for ever but yeah they are a bit light on defenders although Terry will have to have a leg amputation before he misses matches!

Milners good but nothing better than what we have.. assuming he would play in the Gabby/Moore role. SWP would be an improvement.

But we have no backup to Luke and Gabby, I'd take Milner in a shot, a boy who works hard, can play either wing, a decent cross with either foot.

We need him atm.

CAN I JUST ADD WHY IS HEINZE NOT 1ST CHOICE. EVRA IS ABSOUTELY SHIT. he is only 1st choice because heinze is just recovered from injury

He's been brilliant this season and i mean brilliant. He just struggled when he first came over as many foreign players do.

Richardson is a very average player, and if you think Hendries got an attitude problem then you'v seen nothing yet.

Interesting.

Got any evidence for this statement? I remember him going on loan and cheering when "that" club stayed up...

Come on Rocafella, own up, your a man utd fan really aren't u?

Richardson is a very average player, and if you think Hendries got an attitude problem then you'v seen nothing yet.

Interesting.

Got any evidence for this statement? I remember him going on loan and cheering when "that" club stayed up...

Rocafella in defence of Man Utd shock - :winkold: