Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest..and i might be wrong..i think we underate some of our players...i personally think Luke has a very bright future...quick..athletic...good work rate...i reckon Baros and could do well if we had the whole team clicking and crosses flying in...we have some very promising youngsters...we just need that creativity kick up the ass...and a great crosser of the ball on the right..i reckon once the wings are covered,,along with the other things i mentioned in the previous post..we'll n\be sorted..these kids are only going to get better..but we just need some star quality...to boost the kids/current squad......get the fans back in...get ppl buzzing abt villa again and get the stadium ROCKING!!!

well at least that's out of the way..but i still reckon SWP and Carew would still be two positive signings..even if the only in this window......we could use that money for Distin then...as i reckon Mcann can still hold his own..with SWP on the right....Barry on the left....Petrov and Macca in the middle...we could start our surge up the league in the second half( just saw the Barton story as well)...who do u reckon is a good shout...to fill a Barton type role in the similar price range?

WHAT ABOUT BECKAM AND RONALDO ON LOAN TILL THE END OFF THE SEASON ....since they have basically been issued PLEASE F**K OFF CARDS FROM REAL....WAGES MIGHT BE A HURDLE..ESP IN BECKHAMS CASE....BUT ON THE DAY THESE TOO PLAYERS CAN ADD A BIT OF MAGIC TO ANY TEAM...

Beckham and ronaldo on loan?? would not be bad, (never going to happen though!) but why would they leave a warmer climate to come and play football in the rain?? I know i would rather sit on the bench in the slightly warmer climate and get paid thousands a week for naff all!!!

Beckham and Ronaldo on loan would never happen...

I've seen a few posts about getting Beckham here on loan...why on earth would he want to come here? He has already stated he doesn't want to play for anyone else in England except for Man Ure...

Saw some big American 4x4 blacked out windows and all that crap (typical footballers car ,you know the type) on my way to work this morning (i work in Erdington) it was heading towards Villa park .

Maybe it could be a new signing ???

Either that or someone with awful taste in cars

Beckham and ronaldo on loan?? would not be bad, (never going to happen though!) but why would they leave a warmer climate to come and play football in the rain?? I know i would rather sit on the bench in the slightly warmer climate and get paid thousands a week for naff all!!!

Ronaldo looks like he has gone to Milan. better weather! :)

Spurs are looking to buy Heinze from Man Utd - wouldn't that have been a good target for us, rather than Bardsley on loan? or even as well as Bardsley?

Imagine if MON pulled all the stops and we got this team:

Sorensen

Bardsley

Bouma

Mellberg

Laursen

Petrov

Young

Barry

SWP

Moore

Defoe

That would be an epic team, easily capable of Europe next season. Only thing that would need improving in the summer would be the defense.