Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

10M is insane alright, but is it any less crazy than 20 odd million for SWP? As long as there is money about, people will pay stupid money. I'd rather take a chance on a couple of decent European international players for 5M a pop than 10m on someone who is pretty much unproven.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid money, although i'd be prepared to give them £7 at the most plus a couple from Djemba, Hendrie, Berger, Delaney, Hughes, Bouma.

Not on current form, he looks good now! Any of the others though for sure!

If Young or SWP or any of the others turn out to be stars then £10 million is a bargain. You just never really know.

I'm sure if Arsenal had bought Henry for £10 million years ago, people would have thought they were mad. It's not our money to spend really. If the clubs think player X is worth £10 million, that's up to them.

OK, but still not an ocean of any sorts.

Remember we all laughed at Tottenham and Newcastle when they were down in the shit, now they are both ahead.

Things change rapidly and if they get players like Young and we don't, they will finish above us again.

I still can't believe the price-tag though, 10M for an unproven player like Young? Damn!

Wasnt Berbatov £10M ?

So on one hand an international player who's just finished top goalscorer in a major league and on the other a player who's played 20 top flight games and looked ok ..... I hope West Ham buy him and he's absolute shit .

Things change rapidly and if they get players like Young and we don't, they will finish above us again.

I still can't believe the price-tag though, 10M for an unproven player like Young? Damn!

Yep he's young and unproven thats why i for one dont care if they do get players like him :D . We need a signing to settle us all down though i think .

Villa is drawing blank in transfer hunt and are reportingly forced to look abroad for reinforcement...

SWP, Young and Bellamy all seems to be a no go for Villa...Chelsea wont talk, Young is outpriced and Bellamy wont be sold. End of story...