OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard:

Bellamy to sign for Villa tomorrow!

Unlike the other cowards on this site I have identified myself and will reveal my source:

My Uncle's mate has a son who weaves the football nets for LFC and when he had to dropped them off at Melwood training ground he was in the store cupbaord that's next to Rafa's room and he heard Rafa speaking in Spanish (my Uncle's mate son is fluent in spanish - he used to work at La Tasca in Toxteth) saying that he will give them Peter Crouch, £15m from the sale of Bellamy to Aston Villa and his home in Valencia for David Villa.....100% true you wait and see!

Stroll on!

Shit on the city!

I heard:

Unlike the other cowards on this site I have identified myself and will reveal my source:

My Uncle's mate has a son who weaves the football nets for LFC and when he had to dropped them off at Melwood training ground he was in the store cupbaord that's next to Rafa's room and he heard Rafa speaking in Spanish (my Uncle's mate son is fluent in spanish - he used to work at La Tasca in Toxteth) saying that he will give them Peter Crouch, £15m from the sale of Bellamy to Aston Villa and his home in Valencia for David Villa.....100% true you wait and see!

Stroll on!

Shit on the city!

:lol: These are getting more imaginative. Good work.

I heard:

Stroll on!

Shit on the city!

cuckoo.gif

The tipping point for Mourinho was Chelsea's refusal to sanction a swap deal he had personally brokered with Shaun Wright-Phillips moving to Aston Villa in return for the Czech striker Milan Baros. Instead, Chelsea wanted to sell Wright-Phillips, who they bought for £21m from Manchester City, to West Ham United for £10m. But the player has refused to move.

The story is about a power battle at Chelsea and says that Mourinho might quit during the summer. I found the quoted sentence over interesting.

Here is the article

http://tinyurl.com/ynhfhb

i wish we signed a few unknown talents (south american type) and they became superstars.

That Beto kid that Liverpool bought for 2 million looks very good ( although i only saw highlights) he looked very pacy and skilful.

I know I'll get shot down for this one as it's a somene's dog told me thing but here goe anyway-

I walked into work this morning and a work colleague of mine told me his daughter, who is an estate agent, yesterday was showing one MARK VIDUKA around property in the Sutton area.