Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

This is not having a go at anyone but are people forgetting about squads?

Fergie bought Eva so he had 2 left backs and could rotate. Why would he sell one, just ignores the point of why he bought one in the first place.

Bridge as well, who have Chelsea got to play center back apart from Terry and Calvaliho? Nobody i think so they gonna need all there defenders surely?

There is no way in this world that Heinze is going to be happy playing second fiddle to Evra.

Fergie bought Evra whilst Heinze was injured for a season - the people I know close to that football club feel that Evra will now be first choice.

Heinze has already been linked with loan moves away from OT, and even had to deny reports of moving on in the summer.

It could happen! Believe!!! :D

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Heinze is available you can bet your bottow dollar he will sign for Madrid as Roberto Carlos' long term replacement.

Really?

I wouldn't be suprised as I rate him very highly - I think he is about as good as it gets in his position.

I'm not sure I would have him down as a future Madrid player though? Doesn't seem their type

Really?

I wouldn't be suprised as I rate him very highly - I think he is about as good as it gets in his position.

I'm not sure I would have him down as a future Madrid player though? Doesn't seem their type

He certainly does with there current manager.

heinze would never come here. come on lets be raelistic

He is being linked with a loan move to PSG.

............Are we really a million miles away from that?

I'll link us to Ronaldinho if you like, it doesn't mean he's considering us a viable option.

heinze would never come here. come on lets be raelistic

He is being linked with a loan move to PSG.

............Are we really a million miles away from that?

I'll link us to Ronaldinho if you like, it doesn't mean he's considering us a viable option.

:angry:

why not?

we are not in europe for starters, still an average team and if a big club in europe came in for him why would he come here?

That's fair enough. But perhaps on a loan deal for the last few months of the season to showcase himself might interest him (and United). After that who knows? Maybe we make Europe, he loves it here, we can afford him, bob's your uncle etc.......

There's a world of difference between the Ronaldinho's of this world and a good player like Heinze. About £30m for a start. He's nowehere near that highly rated, even by Fergie it seems.

I'm not saying it's realistic, but it is possible. And if you don't set the bar high what's the point? We may as well get Ellis out of retirement.......

I think you are all thinking of the wrong type of player.

From what MON has been saying, I would be very, very surprised if he tries to bring in a 'name'

surely that would get round the issue of yellow cards as the ref would get no answer

I think you are all thinking of the wrong type of player.

From what MON has been saying, I would be very, very surprised if he tries to bring in a 'name'

Hmmm, this is Martin O'Neill we're talking about, he's got a proven record of pulling the legs of media types when it comes to transfers. It also depends what you class as a 'name'. I'd say Wayne Bridge is a 'name', and I can see O'Neill going in for someone like him if available.

He'll sign the players he thinks are right for the club. I don't think it matters to him how well known they are.