The NFL Draft

Browns take Brandon Weeden at #22, QB,...wow

A 28 year old 1st rounder. Cool. Looks like a pretty polarising decision from the fans point of view. Richardson will be a stud though. Good move

Must say I'm impressed with the Broncos. They've traded down for quantity which is very Patriots-esque and they're still going to end up with the player they would have traded at #25. To me, they're going about this very much in the right way.

Weeden has a strong arm and he beat Tannehill this year. He's 28 because he was drafted by the New York Yankees to play baseball and spent a few years in the minor leagues.

Steve Young was 31 when took over in San Francisco.

We trade out again. Almost a waste of staying up to watch it but it was an entertaining draft.

Stephen Hill to the Rams

Courtney Upshaw (who I wanted) to the Colts

Cordy Glenn to the Ravens hopefully.

We trade out again. Almost a waste of staying up to watch it but it was an entertaining draft.

Stephen Hill to the Rams

You just wake up after last night? :winkold:

Stephen Hill to the Rams

You just wake up after last night? :winkold:

Ha, nah. I went to bed about 4am but I didn't sleep much so been up since 9ish. Shattered. Still, round 2 and 3 tonight so gotta stay awake!

Didn't watch it as I had work. So I downloaded it and made sure I didn't find anything out to find the Broncos didn't even make a single pick. What a waste of time. Still...like BOF said, right way to go trading out.

Great trade by Minnesota, getting the player they wanted at #4 plus 3 extra picks.

The Browns better hope their running back is world class, because they traded 3 picks to move up just one place in order to draft him. That's a lot to give up in order to move up from 4th to 3rd position. If he doesn't quite pan out, it will just be one more colossal Browns blunder to add to the list...

Think Randy was informed of their decision?

:lol:

Must say I'm impressed with the Broncos. They've traded down for quantity which is very Patriots-esque and they're still going to end up with the player they would have traded at #25. To me, they're going about this very much in the right way.

Yeah, and the Pats have broken with tradition this year, which is interesting...maybe BB is thinking his future with NE is finite after all and wants to win ASAP.

Â