Relegation - Merged

Amo69

I can't believe people think were safe. Just because qpr are getting belted.. especially with a hammering.. they usually bounce back.. wouldn't suprise me if they won at etihad. Especially if title race is over.. or if city need a point and qpr do as well.. they'll fix a draw..both take it easy.

We need to beat norwich to stay up.

In what scenario do you think City will only need a point? It would require United losing against City and then Swansea at home. If city don't lose tomorrow then they should have something to play for on the last day and I really don't see QPR stopping Aguero and Tevez, their defence is shocking.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSV is correct. People being too simplistic here just because the QPR result is going our way. Do you really want to rely on QPR not beating a (possibly) non-motivated Man City team on the last day of the season to ensure our survival? I know I bloody don't.

edit double post. the forum hates me today

yeah but we would still be ahead of goal difference, QPR are already getting beat 4-0 Im expecting them to let in a couple more yet..they will beat stoke, but get battered by City...

So we will end up on the same points, but we will have a far better goal difference which will save us! We wont go down.

QPR will beat stoke next week

So it WILL go down to the wire

They may do, they may not do. We may get something from Spurs. Who knows? After all quite a lot of people (ahem) thought QPR would be getting something from today's game.

KSV is correct. People being too simplistic here just because the QPR result is going our way. Do you really want to rely on QPR not beating a (possibly) non-motivated Man City team on the last day of the season to ensure our survival? I know I bloody don't.

Spot on thats why we need man city to beat utd and then Newcastle and then its game over for QPR for certain...

We still need a win IMO.

So you think QPR will beat both Stoke and City?!

No, i don't think they will, but I'm not saying they wont either.... Football is too unpredictable. What I do know, is a win will save us. So IMO that's what we need and that's what we should be aiming for.

Especially if title race is over.. or if city need a point and qpr do as well.. they'll fix a draw..both take it easy.

Theyll fix a draw? Please people THINK about it. I know we're going through tough times and we are all a bit nervous, but Man City will not 'fix' a draw with QPR. Im not saying QPR will not get a draw there but it wont be fixed.

We shouldn't be looking that far ahead anyway as QPR still have Stoke and believe it or not we have a game as well.

However as its the in thing to do lets think about it logically. QPR are absolute shite away from home. They have players like Mackie and Derry ffs. Check their away form

- If Man City are in the title race - they will beat QPR. They have dropped 2 points at home all season.

- If Man City aren't in the title race they should still give QPR a game. Tevez wants to play to push through his move. They may play fringe players who want to push for a move or at least make international squads - aka Adam Johnson, De Jong, Balotelli.

Hughes/Mancini hate each other, and Hughes hardly left there on good terms. Fix a draw.