Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember 94/95 that well. But this is definitely more worrying then 2003 and 2006. I remember in 2003 West Ham went on a late run, and I got worried. But at least that Villa team scored goals. Anyway Im out :arrow:

Collymore on Talksport now

What did he say?

Any manager would have struggled with the squad. Although some might have had us up to 14th.

He also said that Villa fans wanted to know Lerners intentions for the club

What did he say?

Any manager would have struggled with the squad. Although some might have had us up to 14th.

I do wonder why Stan is so supportive of Eck. Do they have history?

What did he say?

I do wonder why Stan is so supportive of Eck. Do they have history?

Maybe they both have the same Psychiatrist!

he's being a prick, dont forget the club pay him to do his piece in the program every week, plus he'll see the huge pat on the back he'll get from talksport when villa fans flood the show tonight

1 game in the upper holte and he's an expert on how shit we've been this year

Whilst I can see some benefits to relegation ie chance to rebuild etc (as mentioned in a thread I opened prior to this thread being opened). The thing that worries me the most is who we shall have in charge. I don't trust the board to bring in some young and inventive.

It's quite interesting to see the posts back in January in this thread about us being too good to go down and it will never happen etc. it's testament to the abilities of this manager in charge of our great club. I don't think there is another man out there that could achieve relegation with this Villa but AM is 4 games away from achieving the impossible.

Even if we dont make it and end up staying up we still must congratulate both AM and RL for getting us so close.

Now I'm off to cry.