Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we go down..it may not be a bad thing..cload/silver lining etc.. if villa went down AM will be sacked,many villa fans we be happy yes? now step back & look at newcastle for a second,they have learnt for their errors not to overpay players,buy the correct type of player etc.. the whole moral is ..UNLESS YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU WONT LEARN FROM IT.

if we go down..it may not be a bad thing..cload/silver lining etc.. if villa went down AM will be sacked,many villa fans we be happy yes? now step back & look at newcastle for a second,they have learnt for their errors not to overpay players,buy the correct type of player etc.. the whole moral is ..UNLESS YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU WONT LEARN FROM IT.

Or we don't learn. We keep the manager or bring in someone just as unsuitable, we languish in the second division for a few years pulling in 25k crowds. All of a sudden history counts for **** all. We're Nottingham Forest, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday.

Relegation is shit. No thanks.

The idea that Lerner will bring in a manager capable of taking us back to the Premier League is about as far fetched as the idea that McLeish will turn us into an attractive side to watch.

Both individuals are as incapable as each other.

We have 5 matches left ..5 points would save us ..seems simply enough and yet I am lost as to what game we will win.

We have no cmposure on the ball and are completely incapable of holding a lead ..I suspect if we had scored earlier than we did at Fulham we would of ended up standing off and drawing !!

Staying up is in the hands of the other teams I suspect

history counts for nothing .. what do you expect aston villa to do..show a vito card because we have won the euro cup 30 years ago..ffs ASTON VILLA have not kicked a football in a champions league match yet,we carnt keep our best players on board from yorke to milner..we need a good reality shake up.if we stay up this year..its only a matter of time till we are dancing with the dead men next year.

history counts for nothing .. what do you expect aston villa to do..show a vito card because we have won the euro cup 30 years ago..ffs ASTON VILLA have not kicked a football in a champions league match yet,we carnt keep our best players on board from yorke to milner..we need a good reality shake up.if we stay up this year..its only a matter of time till we are dancing with the dead men next year.

I'm not sure I follow you.

History counts for nothing, so what makes you think we will be coming back up anytime soon? What makes you think we will get the shake up we need?

The day we agreed to sell Barry was the end of the Lerner renaissance

It defined us as also rans not challengers

What was the day we signed Mcleish then ?

That was the day that officially confirmed that the lunatics had taken over the asylum

The day we agreed to sell Barry was the end of the Lerner renaissance

It defined us as also rans not challengers

Barry was desperate to leave. The club had no choice but to sell him.

yep, the barry transfer is completely irrelevant to our predicament now. we did well to hold him here another 12 months, at the end of the day he wanted out but agreed that if we got champions league he would stay, if not he would be allowed a transfer.

the milner deal was different, as he made it clear he didnt want to play for villa anymore. same with young and downing.