Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting feature in the Guardian "Five things we learned from the weekend". They're basically saying that Villa would probably benefit from being relegated as it might bring some fun back to the club and give the youngsters a less intense platform on which to develop.

They also said it would rid us of McLeish which is something we'd all be glad of (the getting rid of AMc, that is, and not necessarily the relegation).

I agree Blackburn are gone as are wolves obviously

The others concern me, as does our lack of fight, experience and leadership

The others are beating elite teams, our next 2 games are banana skins

Do not underestimate the mess we are in

I agree Blackburn are gone as are wolves obviously

The others concern me, as does our lack of fight, experience and leadership

The others are beating elite teams, our next 2 games are banana skins

Do not underestimate the mess we are in

Do not underestimate the points and goals advantage we hold either.

Also do not underestimate how poor the teams below us are.

Interesting feature in the Guardian "Five things we learned from the weekend". They're basically saying that Villa would probably benefit from being relegated as it might bring some fun back to the club and give the youngsters a less intense platform on which to develop.

They also said it would rid us of McLeish which is something we'd all be glad of (the getting rid of AMc, that is, and not necessarily the relegation).

If someone said villa would be in the conference for the next 10 years but would have a manager who wouldnt tell me to get realistic about winning games, id take that over 10 years in the prem with mcliesh, i really would.

I cant believe how foolish i was to be patient with him. Whilst i couldnt see progression, i honestly didnt envisage the utter garbage weve seen since Xmas. I honestly think its getting worse.

Recorded the game yeaterday - got home at 10pm to watch it. Have absolutely no idea why i bothered and quickly resorted to the fast forward button.

Recorded the game yeaterday - got home at 10pm to watch it. Have absolutely no idea why i bothered and quickly resorted to the fast forward button.

Watch it in reverse with a squint, it looks like we are actually going forwards instead of backwards.

Watch it in reverse with a squint, it looks like we are actually going forwards instead of backwards.

And at the end, we have the result the manager wanted? :D

And at the end, we have the result the manager wanted? :D

Exactly :-D :lol: