Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they managed 1 point in that run that included wolves and fulham at home.

If we get 1 point from our remaining 6 games then we deserve to go down. I'm confident we'll get more than 1 point.

i don't share your optimism. 1 point against bolton and lose all the others

Oh yeah, you were the one saying Warnock was scoring OGs on purpose weren't you?

He tried his best v everton, I said then it looked dodgy and I'd keep an eye on him

Then sure he enough, a beauty vs whoever it was

I think we will draw with

Bolton

Monderland

Norwich

Baggies

and lose the others

I have read hundreds of your thousands (!) of posts, and if there is one thing I know is that you are always pessimistic and wrong. I hope you are not a betting man, I think I have never seen you predict a win even when we were good. Because we do win every once in a while :)

Bolton

Monderland

Norwich

Baggies

and lose the others

I have read hundreds of your thousands (!) of posts, and if there is one thing I know is that you are always pessimistic and wrong. I hope you are not a betting man, I think I have never seen you predict a win even when we were good. Because we do win every once in a while :)

Richard was right about Lerner being a busted flush.

Bolton

Monderland

Norwich

Baggies

and lose the others

Last home win was in November wasn't it? So a while is quite a long time lol.

Can you find Ashley Young?

웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃

웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 o-|-< 웃 웃 웃 웃

웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃웃 웃

no but i found Emile Heskey :P

Bolton

Monderland

Norwich

Baggies

and lose the others

No it was 3 weeks ago v fulham

But we have only won once at home in 6 months

article-2113027-121C2644000005DC-259_634x423.jpg

so good from you :'(

We are due 1 more win by the time the season ends. Lets hope it comes sooner rather than later. I hate biting my nails.

Anyone else watching the top of the Championship to see who we will be battling with next season. Would like Southampton to come up and would like West Ham to stay down for another season. Relegation battle will be harder next season.

Reading have just won 3-1 which means they only need 1 point for automatic promotion.

Will Aston Villa v Reading be a premiership fixture next season?

Last time we played Reading was a 4-2 win en route to a Wembley FA Cup Semi Final.

It seems so long ago now but only just over 2 years. How far we have fallen in such a short space of time!

Reading have just won 3-1 which means they only need 1 point for automatic promotion.

Last time we played Reading was a 4-2 win en route to a Wembley FA Cup Semi Final.

It seems so long ago now but only just over 2 years. How far we have fallen in such a short space of time!

Too right!!

That McDermott fella has done a great job with Reading.

that was a belter of a game. one of the best villa comebacks. big john carew

I nearly broke my leg jumping over seats.

I wish we were that exciting now. despite what people say about MON I did enjoy his spell in charge

I wish we were that exciting now. despite what people say about MON I did enjoy his spell in charge

I can't agree with you on the MON thing because I thought he was very one dimensional, arrogant and stubborn but I do agree that compared to now the games were more interesting to watch.

That was a fantastic game. Almost got knocked over the seat in front of me when that third goal went in.

I miss celebrating goals at Villa games. :( I only go for the banter with the away fans these days.

I loved that game - laying into the Reading fans after they were taking the piss at 2-0 brilliant :'( those were the days :'(
Haha, I remember. I was literally right next to them. They were pretty smug at half-time. The look on their faces when we pulled it back was gold.

Anyone remember this guy?

23566.jpg