Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would take something very special from the teams below us for us to be relegated.

That said, it isnt impossible and if we lose to United and teams around us continue to pick up points then the Bolton game becomes massive.

I personally dont think we will go down, but I didnt think blues would last season and they did. Playing for draws is a dangerous game and it has failed before for Mcleish.

God I hate our manager. More than anything in the world.

we're in serious trouble...

no, we're not

Why not? From where i'm sitting it's not looking good at all.

How are we not in trouble? The teams BELOW us are picking up points against teams that we didn't take 3 points from...

What? where did i say we wasn't in trouble? I said it wasn't looking good.

we're in serious trouble...

no, we're not

Why not? From where i'm sitting it's not looking good at all.

How are we not in trouble? The teams BELOW us are picking up points against teams that we didn't take 3 points from...

What? where did i say we wasn't in trouble? I said it wasn't looking good.

Sorry didn't mean to quote you mean't to quote the guy above.

We are not going down. Simple. Stop being fecking negative. I don't know why all of a sudden the 5 teams below us are going to win most of their games and we not going to win 1. Not going to happen in the real world, but might in the villa are shit world that some of you live in.

As I say, if you really think we're in such trouble, stick some of your money on it and you'll get a very good reward.

The truth is, none of you will because you know in your heart we won't just lose every game between now and the end of the season, even if Mcleish isn't Mourinho.

Not anymore haha the odds have gone right down! About 2 or 3 weeks ago they were 50-1!!! now its probably less than 5-1!!

Wonder if there will be a discount on tickets next season in the Championship.... :|

We are not down. We are very unlikely to go down. But don't let the facts get in the way of some typical VT negativity.

I think we will win one of Sunderland at home and Bolton at home. And we might not need to win either of them.

As I say, if you really think we're in such trouble, stick some of your money on it and you'll get a very good reward.

The truth is, none of you will because you know in your heart we won't just lose every game between now and the end of the season, even if Mcleish isn't Mourinho.

Not anymore haha the odds have gone right down! About 2 or 3 weeks ago they were 50-1!!! now its probably less than 5-1!!

Wonder if there will be a discount on tickets next season in the Championship.... :|

Already got my money on :D