Tangled Parachute at 2500ft

YLN

Man skydives but his parachute gets tangled with that of his buddy. He has a camera on his head so we see and hear what he sees and hears. It's a chilling watch, especially after the impact as he loses the capacity to breath from the shock. Four and a half years later he can only now look at the video.

Watch here

I don't know. The weird cut in the video don't seem right.

The accident happened 4 years ago. He uploaded a video 1 month ago of him with his dog.

"quadriplegic - a person who is paralyzed in both arms and both legs"

Clearly using his arms and legs in the videos.

Hmm. Something isn't right with this video.

Haha, like what?

Video cuts before he hit's the ground.

The explanation for this is that the camcorder has also fallen 2500ft, hits the ground and skips.

Plus

"quadriplegic - a person who is paralyzed in both arms and both legs"

Yet he's still managing to post videos and argue with people over Youtube.

stephen-by-the-pool.jpg

The explanation for this is that the camcorder has also fallen 2500ft, hits the ground and skips.

Just as the cut is made this happens

51zmg0.jpg

Looks like 2 clips edited together, badly.

It was explained in youtube comments... yeah yeah... that he was taping over already recorded material, so when the camera hits the ground, it skips revealing some of the original video. Do you think that having gone to the trouble of staging a fake parachute mishap, he would fall down on not having the two clips flowing concurrently and that then is what would catch him out?

As for the dog I don't know. It's just a dog. This is in your eyes a man somehow pretending to fall 2500ft. I don't think I can compete with that, but then again I might be horribly wrong.

Edit: there is also a video that he describes as being of himself, a tetraplegic, holding a camera 2 years ago. A 2 year hoax involving jumping out of a plane, getting parachutes tangled to such an extent that he falls 2000ft then getting incredibly talented actors to perform rescue breaths on him, but he fails to be credible because of a video of a dog and a split second of black and white creepy footage? It's a bloody great hoax

Hey, i also might be wrong, but from the videos posted i have to argue with what he's saying. This happened 4 years ago and is those sort of miracle videos you see on the news. I couldn't find one news clipping of this accident, something news crews would be all over.

Edit: there is also a video that he describes as being of himself, a tetraplegic, holding a camera 2 years ago. A 2 year hoax involving jumping out of a plane, getting parachutes tangled to such an extent that he falls 2000ft then getting incredibly talented actors to perform rescue breaths on him, but he fails to be credible because of a video of a dog and a split second of black and white creepy footage? It's a bloody great hoax

Youtube pay alot of money to people whos videos get millions of views.

Youtube pay alot of money to people whos videos get millions of views.

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

You're supposed to cut away your original and freefall before deploying your reserve, looks like he just pulled his reserve

The buddy's parachute got tangled with Tim, the buddy cut his and opened his reserve. Tim cut his original and opened his reserve, but the reserve got caught in the parachute of his buddy that was somehow tangled onto him. He says that he should have cut his original and then tried to free himself from the buddy's parachute before opening his reserve.

Â