Tangled Parachute at 2500ft

YLN

Imagine the rollercoaster of emotions there.

The thrill of a skydive, the incredible fear of plummeting towards the ground assuming you're going to die, the relief of realising you're not dead and you can talk to your friends, the realisation that you can't feel your legs and so you could well be paralysed, the fear when you realise your ability to breathe is diminishing and finally the fear/acceptance/panic when you finally think you're about to die.

Harrowing stuff.

Pause it at the very first frames of 3:31. Do you see a house phone on a nightstand or coffee table, on the left side of the screen? lol

And on the right side it looks like half of a side of a head and you can kinda see what looks like an eyeball?

God that woulda been scary as hell, yet he didn't scream or yell as he knew he was about to hit Earth, chilling.

Having seen the picture of the man in question, I'm not sure I can face the video. His life ended that day.

I'm not usually soft with this kind of thing, but I plan on doing this one day.

Pic above posted by Mr Mooney is awesome mind. I'm not scared of heights strictly speaking, but that does send a shiver down my spine. Would love to do it for the thrill.

Having seen the picture of the man in question, I'm not sure I can face the video. His life ended that day.

I'm not usually soft with this kind of thing, but I plan on doing this one day.

Pic above posted by Mr Mooney is awesome mind. I'm not scared of heights strictly speaking, but that does send a shiver down my spine. Would love to do it for the thrill.

I've done level 1, a 13k jump with 2 blokes who ensure you pull the chute at 6k, then land unassisted. I beat myself up at the time because of a clumsy landing. Looking back its one of the most satisfying things ive done.

That feeling of falling knowing your chute and reserve are **** must be horrific.

Â