Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

Have we won a single header all day. defensively or offensively we've been beaten in the air every time. The players should donate this weeks wages to charity as they cannot with good conscience accept it after this performance.

Utter shit. I really hope the booooos ring out at full time :cry:

Continue to stay away from the games, refuse to buy merchandise, like my family, friends, relatives and local community.

You missed out "moan repeatedly on the internet" because that always solves things.

Continue to stay away from the games, refuse to buy merchandise, like my family, friends, relatives and local community.

You missed out "moan repeatedly on the internet" because that always solves things.

That is the right this site has given us.

I thank you for that.

What a dumb thing to say. What is a forum for, if not to express views.

thing is, with it 'only' being 1 nil, AMC will praise the 'battling' performance of the second half and throw in the unforced changes due to injuries as another positive...

On paper, one nil is no shame - unfortunately the performance is far far worse than the scoreline suggests....

The sad thing is that on paper a 1-0 defeat to the champions does not look that bad but the truth is United have not been out of first gear once in this entire match.

I feel for every one of the fans sitting down there today. I would not blame anyone of them for staying away after this :evil:

I work with Sunderland fans and I'm getting laughed at more and more under McLeish. Now they have MON i'm in for a torrent of gip.

What a dumb thing to say. What is a forum for, if not to express views.

A forum is for debate. Posting a single sentence repeating the same view over and over is not debate. It's the antithesis of debate. It doesn't put forward a point of view (after the first time), it doesn't introduce new a angle to a discussion. It's pointless.