England v Sweden

andykeenan

Tuesday 8pm ITV 1 Highlights 10.45

8 changes from Spain game Rodwell Kyle Walker Zamora Terry and Cahill will start Daniel Sturridge set to be on the bench.

Olaf Mellberg to start for Sweden

Out of last 12 games against Sweden no win for England

I'd love Mellberg to have scored in front of the Holte End, but i'll never forget him leaving to a standing ovation 5-1 up at home to the scum, he enjoyed that as much as us.

Definitely my favourite Villa player, stuck with us through the bad times when most would have jumped ship.

Hope he returns one day, possibly as coach, he was a quality defender, such a shame he spent his final days being played out of position at right-back, as he was a beast of a centre half.

KxJTU.jpg

What the **** was Ljungberg thinking when he squared up to the great man? He is very lucky that Olof didnt rip his heart out and show it to him before he died.

I'd love Mellberg to have scored in front of the Holte End, but i'll never forget him leaving to a standing ovation 5-1 up at home to the scum, he enjoyed that as much as us.

Definitely my favourite Villa player, stuck with us through the bad times when most would have jumped ship.

Hope he returns one day, possibly as coach, he was a quality defender, such a shame he spent his final days being played out of position at right-back, as he was a beast of a centre half.

Agree with all of this.

McGrath was ever so slightly before my time, so I always look upon Mellberg as my biggest Villa hero. An absolute warrior, just wish I'd have been at West Ham away because the Wigan home game was a bit of a damp squib (which he was actually awesome in, playing in a 1-man defense).

Â