England v Sweden

andykeenan

Aston+Villa+v+Birmingham+Premier+League+wJXCCy1xoJ7l.jpg

God damn that was such a brilliant day. Everyone was so optimistic back then, will never forget the five goals. Pure and utter exhiliration.

A far cry from now.

Anyway, England 1 - 1 Sweden. Due to the fact that neither team really cares.

The last time this fixture was played i broke my foot

Rushed downstairs as i missed a goal so wanted to see the replay only to miss the bottom 5 steps and break my metertarsel it was **** sweden that scored as well worth it...

I think ill skip it this time round

England team

Hart, Walker, Cahill, Terry, Baines, Rodwell, Jones, Barry, Walcott, Zamora, Downing. Subs: Carson, Glen Johnson, Cole, Lescott, Parker, Lampard, Milner, Adam Johnson, Sturridge, Bent, Stockdale.

Didn't think much of Zamora. Should've scored at least once I think. We all moan at Bent for missing alleged sitters but to be honest if he had started tonight he would've bagged at least one goal. Not that I wanted him to start, we need him fresh for Spurs.

ANy idea what the seeding will be? Itv had us in pot 2 with Germany Italy and Russia, Sweden in pot 3 then France portugal and Ireland in pot 4

us being 2 pots up from Portugal seems crazy, with I assume alot of emphasis on this qualifying section rather than the last 3 tournaments

Â