Spain vs Scotland (Euro 2012 Qualifier)

NorthEastVillan

Couldn't find a thread for it so thought I'd start one.

Firstly: Any news on Barry Bannan pre match? Will he feature in this as he was carrying a knock?

Secondly: Good luck to Scotland tonight. Really hope they manage to get through as I think International competitions aren't as exciting without a few home nations present.

Some stats I saw on Twitter today:

Spain have won their last 22 home games in a row. They have conceded just five goals in that run.

The last time Spain conceded more than one goal in a home game was in 1991. That is 20 years and 50 games ago. France beat them 2-1 that day.

I'm still laughing at the absolute lunatic Scotland fan on the bbc website who seems convinced Scotland are good for at least a draw.

On a slightly more troubling note I can't help get the feeling while watching that I'm getting a preview of this Saturday :eek:

It's game over already for the Jocks, isnt it? Results are going against them, Spain will want to win this game to set yet another record (most competitive international wins in a row) to cement their greatness. There will be no mercy.

Â