Xbox One

hogso

External HDD support and One Guide Smartglass functionality are both coming next month.

MS are really trying their hardest right now!

and it still won't be enough.

Enough for what?

Enough to pursuade casuals to buy it.

Oh, I dunno, but for those with the console they're working hard to get everything up to par with what their users want. Nothing but positive actions to be fair.

External HDD support and One Guide Smartglass functionality are both coming next month.

Enough for what?

I think the people who are buying it are the casuals TBH. It's the people who care about FPS and resolution who aren't. 

I'd consider myself a casual, I have two of them. 

Enough for what?

I think the people who are buying it are the casuals TBH. It's the people who care about FPS and resolution who aren't.

Yea but gay.

Enough for what?

Yea but gay.

:lol:

How did you know  :ph34r:

Enough for what?

Yea but gay.

:lol:

How did you know :ph34r:

Because PieFacE... I too am a gay..

Dunn dunnnn dunnnnnnnnnn! :o

• Like 1

New update is cool. Auto sign in - so simple but so needed. Attaching external HDD support too is pretty sweet.

MS doing a good job with it. Still think the UI is superior to the one on the PS4 having used both, just needs to be a little faster going between apps which i'm sure they will crack. Shame the hardware isn't quite there though (although it's still very playable). The controller is also far superior IMO, wish i could use it on a PS4.

Edited by PieFacE

Do you take advantage of the shared games thing Samjp?

If you have a mate with an Xbox One, you can share all your games together, and play them both at the same time etc.  They have to be digital copies though.

Effectively, whenever a new game comes out, you can go halves on it with a mate and both download it. Half price games, it's awesome! :D

If you have a mate with an Xbox One, you can share all your games together, and play them both at the same time etc.  They have to be digital copies though.

Effectively, whenever a new game comes out, you can go halves on it with a mate and both download it. Half price games, it's awesome! :D

Genuinely had no idea about this? That said, Watch Dogs for example is £59.99 on the online store, bloody rip off!

Genuinely had no idea about this? That said, Watch Dogs for example is £59.99 on the online store, bloody rip off!

Yeah, but over time it works itself out. My bro and my mate share, they share COD, Titanfall, Forza, Just Dance, FIFA, Dead Rising. So overall it does work out cheaper if you share them :D

• 2 weeks later...

How do you share?

http://winsupersite.com/xbox/xbox-one-game-sharing

That should give you the info you need. Apologies for delay in response, didn't see your post!

Change of topic.....

I thought this is a really cool idea, if you have any ideas on how they can improve the Xbox One, you can post them here, and people will vote on your idea. Obviously the ideas with the most votes will be worked on sooner. 

See here - http://xbox.uservoice.com/

I've just voted for the HDMI pass through when the console is off, as this would be really handy for me! 

Edited by PieFacE

• 1 month later...

Think it's fantastic myself. Awesome bit of kit. All the issues they had a launch have now been fixed and they are continuously making improvements every month with constant updates.

You wont be disappointed! 

• Like 1

Â