The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're looking for positives that he genuinely deserves praise for, it's turning Stephen Ireland around, the signing of shay given, Robbie Keane & Hutton slowly but surely is starting to look like a proper right back

This is all somewhat dissolved though by the lack of entertainment and poor signings of Zog and Jenas

Still in no way a fan of Hutton. I think Lichaj is streets above him as a right back.

It's nothing short of a disgrace that McLeish was appointed, and now being allowed to ruin us as a team. The sooner he leaves the better.

McLeish is 7/2 to leave Villa and is second only in the sack race to Kenny Dogleash who is 5/2.

He was leading that particular race for some time... Maybe the bookies have decided that Liverplop's owner is less impotent than Randy!

McLeish is 7/2 to leave Villa and is second only in the sack race to Kenny Dogleash who is 5/2.

He was leading that particular race for some time... Maybe the bookies have decided that Liverplop's owner is less impotent than Randy!

Quite probably but the last time McLeish was second best at anything was in Glasgow.

Quite probably but the last time McLeish was second best at anything was in Glasgow.

Third best more like. :winkold:

Randy is Not going to sack him It is wishful thinking,He likes McLeish i'm afraid so we have to get used to the fact that he will be in charge next season,Holman has already been signed another clue to the fact he will be staying on.

I still think Lerner signing Mcleish was a bad call simply because of the negative vibes it sent out to the fans especially since Lerner knew he was going to be given hardly any cash to spend. Shows we badly need a high profile footballing brain at the club amongst the business people.

Course we could have had Schteve McLaren at the helm but he went to Nottingham Forest once upon a time, a long long time ago.......

Anyhows we have 7 more games to go before the end of the season and with injury crisis we need to support the kids.

Positive thinking guys! 8)

To be fair I would remain dignified and respectful for sure, I would'nt wanna get carried away and lose my 2 mil (whatever it is) a year salary.

Every manager in the PL is well paid. Villa fans keep throwing this at McLeish...yet what makes me MORE angry is having to pay off MON

Millions to settle a tribunal......when he walked out on us FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE START OF A PL SEASON!!

Randy is Not going to sack him It is wishful thinking,He likes McLeish i'm afraid so we have to get used to the fact that he will be in charge next season,Holman has already been signed another clue to the fact he will be staying on.

Didn't McLeish sign ex convict Marlon King at SHA then **** off.

There is no guarantee that just because a manager signs a player that he will be there to see him play.

Positive thinking guys! 8)

You're new to VT aren't you

Hardly . She's been here 5 years longer than you . You have used the "new to VT " line a couple of times now which is strange considering your own joining date . :?

FFS lighten up, it was aimed at the positivity comment

Geez

Sorry but based on some of your other ridiculous comments on VT I thought you actually meant that she was 'New to VT'.

I should have put my 'Mystic Meg' hat on and realised that you were refering to the positivity comment.

Liking him has nothing to do with it. If he is not cutting it, he has to be fired, and Mr Lerner knows that.

Business is business.

My only concern is at what point......

Didn't McLeish sign ex convict Marlon King at SHA then **** off.

There is no guarantee that just because a manager signs a player that he will be there to see him play.

That is true,Don't get me wrong I think it would be better if he left also but the word is Randy has no intention of sacking him.

He left SHA because he was offered the Villa job,he is unlikely to be offered a better position this summer is he?

Â