The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours of press conference at 10am in the morning according to Teamtalk twitter...

Yeah, that'll be true then. Must be to announce Heskey's new 3 year deal and Bent's retirement due to injury

Re AVB

not sure he'd come

not sure I'd want him here

To be honest I'd rather if we get rid of McLeish we went for someone else than Boas. He's had arguably one good season in a very short managerial career having inherited a very good Porto side. He's shown at Chelsea when something needs turning around in difficult circumstances he's not exactly excelled and has done a comparatively as poor a job as McLeish at Villa. He's essentially a clever bloke that loves writing and talking tactics but he really hasnt covered himself in glory. We are frustrated with McLeishs decisions well the Chelsea fans have been just as frustrated with his.

i did the bbc predictor last night and must of been very generous to the teams below as i had us going down by 1 point on 32 points.

You haven't been very generous to us though have you? 32 points? We have 11 games left and you think we'll only pick up 2 points? :| I know Mcleish is bad but I think you're being a drama queen here.

Sorry if anyone's tweeted this already:

Mat Kendrick ‏ @MatKendrick

I feel a bit left out... Nobody has invited me to this press conference Villa are supposedly staging tomorrow. Nor any of the other press

Â