The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahaha i just heard the post match interview

"Robinson was fantastic"

Seriously you just cant make this shit up so predictable

It had nothing to do with him giving blackburn the whole of the pitch in the 2nd half did it

Do I win a prize for guessing what he would say? :)

AM perfectly demonstrated his obvious failings as a manager today. The first 45 minutes showed that our players can play good football when they're allowed to. The second 45 minutes was a blindingly obvious display of AM's interference with our players natural ability and inclination to play football. The pathetic and clueless tactic of dropping deep and trying to defend what we've got once again failed dismally as we all knew it would.

How many more times does Randy need to witness AM/PG's staggering ineptitude before he pays off yet another manager and coach?

AVB anyone!!!!

You're half right... just anyone!

Some wanted anybody but Houllier..

Careful what you wish for. Knowing Lerner it'd be Avram Grant, but now Martinez has the experience needed (relegation, cos lets face it they are going) it will probably be him.

Roll up scraps of paper with names of managers who do not have a club, who will not answer back, who will accept pennies for transfer funds and who might have managed a team between 15th and bottom of the league, put them in a cup, shake it up, pick one out and then you are pretty much having a similar style for picking managers as our pathetic owner.

LERNER OUT

FAULKNER OUT

MCLEISH OUT

that match proved the potential within the squad to play and the misuse of them in the second half. unforgivable to me to play the second half attempting to contain blackburn who only had pressure because we allowed it. he really needs to be shown the door now

We can moan all we like McLeish will still be Manager at the start of next season, He was appointed against most Villa supporters wishes so why should Lerner sack him now and pay out millions in compensation that we cannot afford. The club probably expected this kind of season so staying in the PL will be our aim which we might just about achieve.

The players looked gobsmacked at full time. most of them sitting on the turf. Think even they couldn't believe we drew. There are big problems at Villa. The biggest of which is a terrible manager.

Because they just got destroyed in the second half by a pub team.

It was like we were playing Real Madrid or Barcelona, honestly if thats not proof today of how inept MCleish is i,ll never know.

Im sure the press and everyone will all have excuses for the poor clearing in the woods.

I cant wait for the next home game i have a feeling there will be fireworks and deservedly so.

447 pages in this thread....the overwhelming majority are against the manager and are saying the same thing.....dull football, negative tactics etc etc

I do not know how we get rid of McCleish but i know McCleish is getting rid of the fans.

I do not know how we get rid of McCleish.

We could try a few of these!

_41900724_villaban203.jpg

Now over 500 pages....this could end up being the longest thread in the history of Villatalk.

Time for action at the Fulham game.....for the few that will be there....

McCleish OUT

My god I will be loving next week if we lose never mind win. (I mean draw which I think is a win now!) cause I dont think we will ever win again this season. The ones who reckon Boltons a winner must be joking, they crucified us in the Cup remember.

The first time I've said I want McLeish out, but there really is no case any more. Our existence is a misery at the moment. I've never known such negativity in the time I've watched us play. We're often getting tactically outdone later in games, it's becoming a normal thing.

Our players are weak minded, the manager has failed to install any confidence in them whatsoever. Football is meant to be fun, about scoring goals and giving fans something to shout and get excited about. I can never see this squad flourishing under him, because in all honesty, I don't think he knows what to do. 6 wins in 27 is astonishing.

I want football to be fun again :(

Â