The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Well The Guardian and many other national papers have rightly wrote many articles about what a crap joke McLeish is previoulsy .

Its only some tw@t at The Times who wrote that whimsical crap and laughable pathetic apologetic article about how great McLeish is and mindless bollocks.

Theres plenty of media that has criticised McCrap.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone keeps saying McLeish is here to stay so we better get used to it (or words to that effect).

I bet similar quotes were made about Fabio Capello a few days ago but look what happened to him.

Anything can happen so don't think we are stuck with McLeish for the next couple of years because that may prove to be a foolish thought.

i just can't get over the 6 wins in 24 games statistic.....soon to be 6 in 25....

i try to look at the bigger long term picture, the 20 minutes of decent football per game we play and the fact it isn't his squad and he's bleeding a lot young players.....

but it means absolutely nothing when my mind swings back to that statistic....

i swear even I could have got us 7 wins

Well The Guardian and many other national papers have rightly wrote many articles about what a crap joke McLeish is previoulsy .

Its only some tw@t at The Times who wrote that whimsical crap and laughable pathetic apologetic article about how great McLeish is and mindless bollocks.

Theres plenty of media that has criticised McLeish.

Perhaps I haven't been looking hard enough then.

I've just always got the impression that the media saw him as a solid mid-table manager who was good at motivating his players and keeping the defence tight.

i just can't get over the 6 wins in 24 games statistic.....soon to be 6 in 25....

i try to look at the bigger long term picture, the 20 minutes of decent football per game we play and the fact it isn't his squad and he's bleeding a lot young players.....

but it means absolutely nothing when my mind swings back to that statistic....

i swear even I could have got us 7 wins

It is a shocking stat.

Only 3 home wins all season.

Also add - Lost to Bolton B team at home in carling cup , already out of FA cup and McCrap has exceeded himself.

He has achieved countless shocking stats this season.

Awful manager . Hopelessly shit. Never should have been given the job given his previous failures in THIS league.

'Premiership experience' my arse.

Theres plenty of media that has criticised McLeish.

Perhaps I haven't been looking hard enough then.

I've just always got the impression that the media saw him as a solid mid-table manager who was good at motivating his players and keeping the defence tight.

Maybe some do but i have read many rightly damning articles and match reviews of our current fraud of a manager.

Lol @ Villa fans still defending with a horrible league record. Not so sure if I can class them as Villa fans anymore. No Villa fan would find this acceptable, he should have lost everyone the way he lined us up against Spurs. Go support a League 1 club or something because that's about your ambition right now. Too much relegation loving in this thread for my liking.

Lol @ Villa fans still defending with a horrible league record. Not so sure if I can class them as Villa fans anymore. No Villa fan would find this acceptable, he should have lost everyone the way he lined us up against Spurs. Go support a League 1 club or something because that's about your ambition right now. Too much relegation loving in this thread for my liking.

"agree with me or you're not a villa fan" now. Haha brilliant!

Some fans do seem to have SHA expectations levels now.

Have to hand it to Lerner and co. theyve done a great job in regressing any expectations and the club in general in past 18 months.

Quite remarkable job theyve done in that respect when you think about it.

ANY half decent manager would not have us in the dunces half of the league. But some fans still think McShit is doing alright...

McShit is our Gary Megson.

I keep seeing on here Pro Mcliesh Villa fans telling others to 'support the team',, 'get off his back', or just say stupid things about the people who don't rate Mcleish. Yet I haven't seen a comment from a Villa fan that’s against saying that they go to games to slag him off or boo the team. I have, however, seen many comments, posted by fans sceptical of McLeish, supported by good points believe he will take us backwards. The majority of these fans, I believe, are just worried with what could happen over the next few years, and it’s easy to see why.

What I am yet to see is a sensible argument as to why McLeish deserved the job, or an explanation as to why he will do a good job. Please don’t say he’s to stay, just get on with it, because that is such a pathetic attitude to have.

Some of the silly comments also go on about SHA being Championship and that's their level, this is nonsensical, especially considering many smaller clubs have managed to survive in the league for more than 1 year, and with much poorer teams.

I didn't say that. I don't agree that Petrov is a good captain, but if some think he is then fine.

But when 'Villa fans' still make excuses of this manager who has proven to be terrible at this club (as predicted), then they obviously don't like this club anymore.

You sure love his relegation tactics don't you? I bet you was glad he put 6 defenders on the pitch against Spurs, try to keep the scoreline down against several 'giants', enjoyed his awesome 'Plan A' tactics against Swansea, enjoyed his 10 men behind the ball against Arsenal when we were 0-2 up and his masterful subs against Newcastle that cause us to lose the game.

You sure love his relegation tactics don't ya? Again, this club isn't for you and that goes for everyone who's still making laughable excuses for a man who has 6 wins out of 24 (soon to be 25).

I keep seeing on here Pro Mcliesh Villa fans telling others to 'support the team',, 'get off his back', or just say stupid things about the people who don't rate Mcleish. Yet I haven't seen a comment from a Villa fan that’s against saying that they go to games to slag him off or boo the team. I have, however, seen many comments, posted by fans sceptical of McLeish, supported by good points believe he will take us backwards. The majority of these fans, I believe, are just worried with what could happen over the next few years, and it’s easy to see why.

What I am yet to see is a sensible argument as to why McLeish deserved the job, or an explanation as to why he will do a good job. Please don’t say he’s to stay, just get on with it, because that is such a pathetic attitude to have.

Some of the silly comments also go on about SHA being Championship and that's their level, this is nonsensical, especially considering many smaller clubs have managed to survive in the league for more than 1 year, and with much poorer teams.

Well said.

I guess some feel obliged to play devils advocate to such a blatant stupid appointment - on any level.

I didn't say that. I don't agree that Petrov is a good captain, but if some think he is then fine.

But when 'Villa fans' still make excuses of this manager who has proven to be terrible at this club (as predicted), then they obviously don't like this club anymore.

You sure love his relegation tactics don't you? I bet you was glad he put 6 defenders on the pitch against Spurs, try to keep the scoreline down against several 'giants', enjoyed his awesome 'Plan A' tactics against Swansea, enjoyed his 10 men behind the ball against Arsenal when we were 0-2 up and his masterful subs against Newcastle that cause us to lose the game.

You sure love his relegation tactics don't ya? Again, this club isn't for you and that goes for everyone who's still making laughable excuses for a man who has 6 wins out of 24 (soon to be 25).

disappointment.gif

disappointment.gif

Who is that the chinese guy from prison break?

Can you honestly not read that back and cringe? Nevermind, I'm doing enough cringing for the two of us.

Â