The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has just tweeted that Ireland told McLeish to **** off at half time. Obviously just a rumour but at least it sort of explains why he could have been taken off as at the moment its just mind boggling.

Even if Ireland told him to **** off, he shouldn't have dropped him.

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say. NO player, whoever they are should abuse the manager. Once you let that go you'd have open anarchy in the dressing room. Fergie's dropped far bigger and better players than Ireland will ever be for bad attitude. As have every other single manager i'd assume (inc Saunders)

Not that we have any idea if it's true mind

Someone has just tweeted that Ireland told McLeish to **** off at half time. Obviously just a rumour but at least it sort of explains why he could have been taken off as at the moment its just mind boggling.

Even if Ireland told him to **** off, he shouldn't have dropped him.

If its true, your comment of him not being dropped is as pathetic and ill timed as Ireland telling Mcliesh to **** off. And if it is true, I want him nowhere near the side again. We havent got time for arseholes.

If it is true.

Yep, we should treat him exactly the same way as we did Warnock, Dunne and Collins last year, make an ex..................

Oh hang on a minute! You reap what you sow.

Some arsehole called Andy on Talksport claiming we're playing dire football. That's not what i've seen in the last month

We played well today, at least as well as they did (and they're having a great season)

Some people just see what they want to see to fit their own blinkered views it seems.

Slag us off for not picking up any points today by all means, but don't claim we played crap

Some arsehole called Andy on Talksport claiming we're playing dire football. That's not what i've seen in the last month

We played well today, at least as well as they did (and they're having a great season)

Some people just see what they want to see to fit their own blinkered views it seems.

Slag us off for not picking up any points today by all means, but don't claim we played crap

We cant do either because we never have the ball 8) :lol:

And for the record...I agree with this Andy guy on Talksport 8)

We did play crap in the second half that cause us to the lose match thanks to McLeish horrible decision making. It's you who has the blinkered view. 6 wins out of 24 makes you happy does it? You have lower ambition than **** SHA.

We did play crap in the second half. It was very much CRAP.

And thanks to McLeishs masterclass in shit subs .

Truly awful manager and the damage the idiot could do to us in a 3 year period is a disturbing thought.

I thought both teams were pretty awful tbh. A draw would have been a fair result but I thought we'd lose this morning and at no point in the game did my mind change.

Hopefully he has now seen what the rest of us have seen - that a midfield of Petrov and Clark isn't good enough. Time for Gardner.

Truly awful manager and the damage the idiot could do to us in a 3 year period is a disturbing thought.

Well if we played 'crap' in the second half, then we must've played incredible in the first

We weren't as good in the second granted, the fact that Newcastle upped their game may have had as much bearing on that, as well as panic setting in once they got a grip of midfield

But that still doesn't explain how someone can claim we're playing dire.

I think it's true, the football in the last few months is a lot better than the utter garbage we started the season with. To be fair toMcLeish he has to work with this defence, and it's awful (we saw AGAIN today why Cueller isn't playing centre back regally) and Warnock and Dunne have been awful for nearly 2 years now.

There is always more pressure to keep the ball when the defence is so poor.

But all this doesn't defend the quite awful substitutions today. The Heskey fir Nzogbia was truly shocking.

do people on here really think that the manager tells the players to sit back and take the draw?

did anyone not see in the first half him going mad because bent wasnt in the box when keane put it in.

get the wool from over your eyes, theres only so much you can blame the manager for.

people moan saying he picks the same defenders every week. who would you put in then to change it all around??

nzogbia was doing nothing when he got took off

newcastle were putting the pressure on and we couldnt do much about it, it was just a spell, after that we started getting a bit more of the ball and they scored.

also.... did anyone see our record against newcastle before the game???

But that still doesn't explain how someone can claim we're playing dire.

Watch a Swansea match...then watch a Villa match...

You will find your answer

people moan saying he picks the same defenders every week. who would you put in then to change it all around??

There was a bellend on WM phone in earlier saying he'd have started Cuellar at right back and Clark at left back today

I don't think he'd though that through

Come off it.

He takes off Ireland for Bannan. Not Clark for Bannan. Then he takes off N'Zogbia for Heskey despite setting up Keane for the goal in the first half. Then when we were 2-1 down after having sitting deep and playing hoof, it takes him ages to make the last sub from Clark to Gardner.

People who still insist of defending McLeish after this result have deep insecurity issues and it's scary how far you'll actually go of defending him until he pisses you off.

Â