GTA 5

Genie

jetpack search, day 432.

took the submarine out for another day of searching the sea bed. 4 hours in, still no jetpack.

Can't believe it's taken you so long.

Got mine within the first half an hour on PS3 and PS4.

The PS4 jetpack first person mode is a hoot.

• Like 1

The heists are actually really good, I don't think there has been a co-op game before where everybody has their own role. Only problem is the match making for it is naturally terrible and you need 4 players who know what they're doing, a lot of people you come across don't pay any attention to objectives.

The new vehicles are kind of game ruining if you spend a lot of time in free roam.

Have they added new cars, even in story mode?

Was playing last night and there were loads of these tiny smart car like things roaming about, I'm sure I've never seen them before.

They're surprisingly quick too.

Think those have been in since the "I'm not a hispter" update. Lots of customising options for those too.

There is a new Ford F650 truck, you can unlock a Maserati 3500GT after a certain heist I believe, Gurkha RPV, a well as an armoured version of the Karin Kuruma. Some new motorbikes and aircraft, nothing very exciting though.

• Like 1

Have they added new cars, even in story mode?

Was playing last night and there were loads of these tiny smart car like things roaming about, I'm sure I've never seen them before.

They're surprisingly quick too.

Think those have been in since the "I'm not a hispter" update. Lots of customising options for those too.

There is a new Ford F650 truck, you can unlock a Maserati 3500GT after a certain heist I believe, Gurkha RPV, a well as an armoured version of the Karin Kuruma. Some new motorbikes and aircraft, nothing very exciting though.

The Valkyrie helicopter is the best thing they've ever put in the game.

The heists are actually really good, I don't think there has been a co-op game before where everybody has their own role. Only problem is the match making for it is naturally terrible and you need 4 players who know what they're doing, a lot of people you come across don't pay any attention to objectives.

The new vehicles are kind of game ruining if you spend a lot of time in free roam.

matchmaking is horrible i keep getting put in lobbies with extremely low level players who have no idea what there doing

Come one chaps, let's organise a heist. Been watching a couple of youtube vids and they look great fun!

I have no other gamer friends so I need you!!

heists are quite fun to be fair and can have pay outs for upto 20k for set up missions.if on ps4 my psn is K3_Asha_B i'll do some heists

Â