GTA 5

Genie

They've been talking about singleplayer DLC for a long time, it might finally come out for the PS4.

It's a little weird that they've not released any a year into the games life, and any DLC they do release will have to be made for both generations.

Will there be any discount if you bought the game on ps3 like some others do?

Nah. Just the generic 'thanks for buying our game twice have things that offer no depth to the game as a reward'

• Like 1

Doesn't look like it though I was reading something about people who upgrade getting a Dodge Charger, some kind of crap plane, a free apartment / garage and some weapons.

Doesn't look like it though I was reading something about people who upgrade getting a Dodge Charger, some kind of crap plane, a free apartment / garage and some weapons.

Crap plane? Psh

2331.jpg

Glorious

They took the wings off, and removed a mission, at the last minute post 9/11 iirc

Nah, turned out to be a rumour, Rockstar have said it had nothing do with it, it was just a little thing they added in that was never designed to fly.

Not sure where I've seen it, but there was a pre order bonus for buying the digital version. Think you get it two weeks early and like 1 million online money.

The only bonus I've seen for a digital download is an additional $300k to the $1million you get which is still split $500,000 singleplayer / $500,000 online

• 2 weeks later...

Still unsure whether it's worth a pre order or not. Still no answer as to whether or not they're adding anything substantial. More interiors? A cockpit view when driving/flying?

But then even if this + all the cosmetic changes are all they're doing it's still better than most games coming out next month.

Edited by Rino8

Â