GTA 5

Genie

I'm finding it quite hard to earn money on this thing. How are you guys going about it? Everytime I go for races and I finish the initial one, people seem to vote to want to play a deathmatch instead so I can't get a run of races together.

I've been doing missions for Simeon and Gerald by myself, robbing shops, selling cars... don't have a lot to show for it though.

Missions. At my level (60) i'm getting 10k per mission. Races are good if you can get loads of people together and do a few races. Have they nerfed the payout from survival? I hear that was decent.

I haven't played survival to be fair. Most of my time online is spent getting chased by the police thanks to 91 or being killed in vehicle crashes thanks to Fredo (8pints).

• Like 2

Criminal records is the quickest.  make sure you do 3 laps, you'll get 10-13k for about 1-1.30min work.

I didn't know that, but I saved up an bought the 391k pent house (2nd most expensive in the game so far), because it has a better view than the 400k one.

I'm saving up for the classic sports cars for my garage now :)

I haven't played for a week though, been too busy with working away from home! :( 

We could do a variety of the races if we got bored doing the same one, but I think it'd be a great idea and I could certainly use the cash. I'm always petrified I'm going to get wasted after earning a few thousand from races and immediately make a bee-line for the nearest ATM.

We could do a variety of the races if we got bored doing the same one, but I think it'd be a great idea and I could certainly use the cash. I'm always petrified I'm going to get wasted after earning a few thousand from races and immediately make a bee-line for the nearest ATM.

You can just use your phone to bank your cash!

Or you could just wait for the double dose of $250k from Rockstar? Although admittedly that will probably feel like cheating. I got enough money doing missions on my own and holding up stores to buy a shitty garage, haven't been back online since.

Can you sell cars at any time? And if do, where? Not done any of that yet.

Oh nice, I didn't even think about doing that. The instructions tell you to find an ATM. I'm such a dumbass. Thanks!

Oh nice, I didn't even think about doing that. The instructions tell you to find an ATM. I'm such a dumbass. Thanks!

You certainly are!

(Makes note for next time)

Missions. At my level (60) i'm getting 10k per mission. Races are good if you can get loads of people together and do a few races. Have they nerfed the payout from survival? I hear that was decent.

I think they've nerfed mission payout. I was getting 20-25k per mission and I'm at 65.

Annoying because there seems to be less missions at higher levels right now

The races we were in together were bullshit though. I got taken out in two of them when I might very well have gone on to win them. Rubbish.

Ladies and Gentleman....have no sympathy for him...this is how he races :)

Â