GTA 5

Genie

it's more or less okay yea.

just make sure, whenever you leave online, you press start, then go to online, then press leave online and take yourself back to the main story.

Also, if when you join online it says "cloud servers unavailable" or words to that effect, you DO NOT (!!!) press retry - this is said to be the reason for deleted characters.

So, leave through the start menu, and do not click retry and you should be A-ok :) 

• Like 1

Skipped my first mission earlier. A downhill mountain bike race which was quite literally down the side of a mountain. After a parachute jump. In the dark.

I think this is my favourite mission so far, purely for all the ways I managed to fail it :lol: Walking in to the tail blade of the chopper when trying to get in it, deploying my shoot way too late, missing the landing and going off the edge of the mountain and falling all the way down verrrry slowly, crashing the bike and falling down pretty fast, etc etc...good fun.

My friends list on the PSN has completely disappeared and from looking on the Playstation forum it looks like this has happened to a lot of people today, is anyone else having his problem?

It's working ok now, It's the first time I've been on all day though. Saying that, the message you sent last night flashed up in the top right but when I went to read it, it wasn't there.

I didn't even play yesterday!

Besides, you were the one who attempted to do a loop-de-loop in the huge military plane twenty feet above the motorway. No prizes for guessing how that turned out. I'm never letting you drive again.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I didn't even play yesterday!

Besides, you were the one who attempted to do a loop-de-loop in the huge military plane twenty feet above the motorway. No prizes for guessing how that turned out. I'm never letting you drive again.

I tried it again and was just going vertically upwards for ages before suddenly going in to a tailspin!

I'm a good car driver though, if still a little cautious in races, that's you and 91 now who have beaten me in a specific race where you've come from miles behind to overtake me because I've been driving like Granny Careful

Yeah I hate any race where 'catch-up' is on, defeats the whole way I drive, someone can drive like a knob and still be right behind me if they suddenly put their foot down.

I'm starting to learn how to control when people bash in to me and stay in front of them for the majority of times but you're right it's extremely annoying.

Anyway don't talk about racing for too long or 91 will be along brandishing the 91 pictures he's taken of his nice shiny car he got from winning 50 races...

• Like 1

I'm finding it quite hard to earn money on this thing. How are you guys going about it? Everytime I go for races and I finish the initial one, people seem to vote to want to play a deathmatch instead so I can't get a run of races together.

Â