GTA 5

Genie

Just doing missions, selling cars to LS customs, doing the things that pop up whilst you're playing free roam (robbing security vans, collecting a specific vehicle etc) 

And not money glitching

• Like 1

Sorry AVFCforever1991, I did try to accept your mission invites earlier but something went wrong at every attempt.

1. "Would you like to switch your targeting?" No - mission cancelled

2. About to accept and thought "I'd better save or I'll lose these tedious under the bridge things" - mission cancelled

3. Session is full...

Had some fun with 8pints last night though, are there any VT Crews on PS3? there are enough of us, me, 8pints, AVFCforever1991, Ingram, Hogso...

• Like 2

:D We done well.

Although I thought about it afterwards and we forgot to loot that Gang hideout after we killed them all.

That may have been because you were too busy punching tractors and I was too mortified about losing my dreds each time I put that stupid skull mask on.

My friend request to Ingram is still pending :( he don't want none of my traffic-swerving getaway driving (You've got to admit that was some skillful business...well you would have to if you hadn't jumped out and hid in a bush).

Anyone  else who does want to be my friend :P  just send me PM with your tag...

VT Crew sounds like a great idea!

I had a look and there's a fair few Villa Crews...they're just missing the best one.  ;)  :flag:

• Like 1

Finally found that last bridge, that little bastard. It was the tiny bridge just before the bigger bridge off the lower of the two rivers leading from the lake in the Grand Senora desert, near Trevor's place.

I haven't played any online yet but I'd be more than happy to play with you guys. I don't have a mic though :(

:D We done well.

Although I thought about it afterwards and we forgot to loot that Gang hideout after we killed them all.

That may have been because you were too busy punching tractors and I was too mortified about losing my dreds each time I put that stupid skull mask on.

My friend request to Ingram is still pending :( he don't want none of my traffic-swerving getaway driving (You've got to admit that was some skillful business...well you would have to if you hadn't jumped out and hid in a bush).

Anyone  else who does want to be my friend :P  just send me PM with your tag...

VT Crew sounds like a great idea!

I had a look and there's a fair few Villa Crews...they're just missing the best one.  ;)   :flag:

Hey, when the police came after us because I punched that fat lady, you paused! I had no choice but to get out and run!

Finally found that last bridge, that little bastard. It was the tiny bridge just before the bigger bridge off the lower of the two rivers leading from the lake in the Grand Senora desert, near Trevor's place.

I haven't played any online yet but I'd be more than happy to play with you guys. I don't have a mic though :(

Me and Villa Sassoon weren't using mics either, I think that adds to the fun.- Couple of in game messages now and then and if we ever did get a large number together and attempt big jobs we'd just have to plan it all beforehand like a proper heist :) 

But mainly, The beardo weirdo just punches tractors to get his strength up and I drive around trying to make high class paper whilst being chased by all the police and angry people the wrestling Ewok has shot at.

Fun times :D

And there's a shining example above this comment on why 'no-mic impulse teamwork is so fun'

I'll be on there in five minutes actually but I know it's an awkward hour for you lightweights...

Me and Villa Sassoon weren't using mics either, I think that adds to the fun.- Couple of in game messages now and then and if we ever did get a large number together and attempt big jobs we'd just have to plan it all beforehand like a proper heist :)

But mainly, The beardo weirdo just punches tractors to get his strength up and I drive around trying to make high class paper whilst being chased by all the police and angry people the wrestling Ewok has shot at.

And there's a shining example above this comment on why 'no-mic impulse teamwork is so fun'

I'll be on there in five minutes actually but I know it's an awkward hour for you lightweights...

Are you on PS3 or 360? I'm playing on PS3 and my PSN is Jyuuko, feel free to add.

• Like 1

But mainly, The beardo weirdo just punches tractors to get his strength up and I drive around trying to make high class paper whilst being chased by all the police and angry people the wrestling Ewok has shot at.

Are you on PS3 or 360? I'm playing on PS3 and my PSN is Jyuuko, feel free to add.

Uh! I knew I had the wrong guy! I tried to add you ages ago, and the guy accepted...that guy being Jyukko. He's been played the JP version of FF14 recently and that pretty much confirmed to me it wasn't really you :lol:

• Like 1

Just waiting for the final bonus mission to appear then I'll concentrate on online.

A warning to anyone who is collecting th spaceship parts... it seems that if you only get your reward once so be careful with it!

Â