Predictions and general chat

BOF

I don't get how they can suspend Brady based on an allegation. Didn't the Wells report say that he "probably" knew of the deflations? I haven't read the report so I'm just going off what others are saying, but surely they can't suspend him on probability? There's no hard evidence as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

Did the "lack of cooperation" play into it? They've been hard on those before. If there were any that is

I imagine so. 

It's kind of dumb though. If Brady gave up his phone, we all know that everything on that phone would be all over TMZ within 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be in Texas in the first week of the new year and want to go to an NFL game. Choices are Texans vs Jaguars at Houston, or Cowboys vs Redskins at Dallas. Looks like the Texans tickets will be about $25 cheaper so a saving of about $100 with four of us attending.

My question - which is likely to be the better match-up and which is likely to be the better stadium for spectating, given I can only really afford nosebleed seats?

None of us are particularly into American football, but want to go for the experience and for the fun of it.

Cowboys and Redskins are divisional rivals so the atmosphere will be much more intense there. 

Texans probably have the best player in the league in JJ Watt though so there's that. Both teams are bad though, generally.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 2

So the Broncos seemingly have a fart tax during meetings and Von Miller is the most heavily fined player.  That's enough internet for this Friday.

• Like 1

Â